Rockstar - the ultimate online music plugin (Spotify&Grooveshark&Rdio) (1 Viewer)

Fumes

Portal Member
December 9, 2010
Gotland
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Re: Rockstar Beta 1.0.3 / 1.0.4 - the ultimate online music plugin (Spotify&Groovesha

I was at work when i wrote the above. I will do better next time, :sorry:
Here we have a song with the "chain link";
Cry For You - September - Spotify

If you right-click the song in Spotify, You'll see a choice "Go to replacement".
If you add that song to the list instead, it WILL play.
Hope it helps.

Regards

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Re: Rockstar Beta 1.0.3 / 1.0.4 - the ultimate online music plugin (Spotify&Groovesha

Released 1.0.5 which has same features that 1.0.3 and 1.0.4 but is compatible with MP 1.2.0 Beta (SVN) ONLY.

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Re: Rockstar Beta 1.0.x - the ultimate online music plugin (Spotify&Grooveshark)

Hi seco!

Nice work, doing some tests here on an SVN version, it seems to work well :)

But...I see that player.hasaudio is not set when I listen to music, is it possible to do that? Would allow me to show some overlays with music in other screens.

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Re: Rockstar Beta 1.0.x - the ultimate online music plugin (Spotify&Grooveshark)

Hi seco!

But...I see that player.hasaudio is not set when I listen to music, is it possible to do that? Would allow me to show some overlays with music in other screens.

I don't use MP internal player since it wasn't suitable for my needs back then, but some things have changed so this might be possible in the future..

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

Hi seco!

I don't use MP internal player since it wasn't suitable for my needs back then, but some things have changed so this might be possible in the future..

OK, I really hope you can change it to the internal player, and thereby add support for stop, next etc. globally in MediaPortal. Also, labels like #Rockstar.Current.Title are not cleared when you are outside the plugin-screen.

This makes it really hard to skin something usable in other screens.

:D

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland

Is it possible to have the popular (Grooveshark - Listen to Free Music Online - Internet Radio - Free MP3 Streaming) playlist loaded ? I would love to be able to just play random music and not have to setup playlists each time.

Or even have the radio section of grooveshark enable?

Hi,

Popular Songs is will be available in next version 2.0 which is already under testing :) It will be released when MP 1.2.0 Beta is ready.

rich110

Portal Pro
    July 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

Hi,

I just started using Grooveshark and this plugin is great.

Is there any intention to include access to the Grooveshark "Stations" (like Pop, Rap, Indie) in a future release. These can be seen in the Grooveshark browser interface but i can't find any link in the Rockstar plugin.

Thanks, Rich

EDIT: Sorry, I just notice a previous post asked about "radio"... this may be the same thing. Not sure if it was answered though.

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland

Hi,

I just started using Grooveshark and this plugin is great.

Is there any intention to include access to the Grooveshark "Stations" (like Pop, Rap, Indie) in a future release. These can be seen in the Grooveshark browser interface but i can't find any link in the Rockstar plugin.

Thanks, Rich

EDIT: Sorry, I just notice a previous post asked about "radio"... this may be the same thing. Not sure if it was answered though.

Hi,

Previous post was about 2 things, Grooveshark "Popular Songs" and "Radio Stations". First one will be in next version but the stations are not very high on my priority list since there is already radio-like plugins like Radiotime.

rich110

Portal Pro
    July 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

Hi seco,

Thanks for the reply. I just thought I'd ask about the stations, because then it means one less plugin in need to install (RadioTimes). Thanks anyway.

Cheers, Rich

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom