[Bug] RTSP Issue : Radio Multi Seat (French Provider : FREE ) (1 Viewer)

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Country flag
    Georgius; IPV6 cannot be related to error ?

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    No, data are received in IPv4 interface. Try attached version, I need dump of packet, which caused error.

Attachments

• MPIPTVSource_Experimental.zip
      825.8 KB · Views: 118

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Country flag
    no dumpfiles available when i'm use Preview channel in Tvserveur config.

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Country flag
    clip-art-bingo-442587.jpg

We have a Winner !!!!
    i have tested all your binary patch on my Workstation now since yesterday and the last working !
    this is only test with preview channel in TVServeur config !
    i have NOPMTFOund for 1 or 2 channel because are not the same !
    3 channel type :
    i can look without problem HD channel (10 dB of attenuation) For a same channel France 4 we have
    - France 4 (bas débit) slow flow (Codec video : h264 / Audio : AAC ) = BUG
    - France 4 (Codec video : H264 / Audio : MPEG2) = OK
    - France 4 HD (Codec Video : H264 / Audio : AAC ) = BUG

Thanks, and i think is more faster than previous filter (maybe placebo effect)

edit : and always AAC error with tsreader @Owlsroost

Last edited:

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Country flag
    the only things is stream play 5-10 sec and freeze.
    in logs you have single seat use and multi seat use

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system hdd and decided it was time for a clean install anyway. Other hardware (C2D, 8 Gb ram, no tv cards - IP only) unchanged. Was running an earlier Win10 version with MP 1.24 which had been updated for years...
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
    Replies
    Views
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this year, in march 2020) the Telenet provider will stop broadcasting Analog TV and Radio signals on their cable, and make the switch to Digital (DVB-C). The radio signals will disappear completely, so you'll...
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
    Replies
    Views
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-4966] - Update Bass...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for this new release of MP. The link on the presentation page of the new version is incorrect. It goes on the MP 1.24 thread.
    Thanks for this new release of MP. The link on the presentation page of the new version is incorrect. It goes on the MP 1.24 thread.
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.25 Final - Summer 2020 Edition Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-4966] - Update...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom