Run in Background via .bat? (1 Viewer)

MrBobC

Portal Pro
February 3, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hello! Wondering if there is a way via command prompt to cause an import to happen without any user input. For example, I have many computers that copy my main DB file at startup, and that file is updated manually by me at my main PC. Every day at 9AM, it runs a Trakt Sync so that whatever was watched on all the other PCs gets captured into the main file. This update is run by bat file and I have no input to it. Is there a way to do this for the import function in TVSeries? Thank You!

MrBobC

Portal Pro
February 3, 2009
Home Country
It's not for copying, it's to run an import to incorporate the new files added each day. I'm trying to run a background import into the main database, which the HTPCs will copy when they are turned on.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    I still can't understand, sorry. what's the problem to run import on every PC? Limited internet?
    As I remeber MP-TVSeries could be automatic on file adding event.

MrBobC

Portal Pro
    February 3, 2009
    Home Country
    I don't want to run an import on every PC. My library has way too many episodes and files to parse through before the new one would ever show up, so I want it to have already been done before I turned on the HTPC. I just want to know if there is a way to run:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MP-TVSeries-Configuration.exe" with some kind of command line "-silentupdate" or something like that, and if so, what are those parameters?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    There is no non-interactive mode for the configuration tool currently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom