Codecs SAF v5.02 *final* (based on FFDShow DXVA decoder) (2 Viewers)

Larzon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 16, 2010
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Re: SAF v5.00 experimental (based on FFDShow DXVA decoder)

The movie is playing fine in graphstudio, no lag what so ever.

Driver is probably OK then.

A while back I reverted to an earlier NVIDIA GPU driver when I was troubleshooting playback issues (GeForce 9400 integrated). At the time, Googling the issue gave me the impression that the "last good version" of the driver was 182.50, and all subsequent versions just caused headaches.

Anyhow I'm running 182.50 with no complaints. Don't revert to this right away, but keep it in mind if you continue to have problems.
    NVIDIA DRIVERS 182.50 WHQL

On my system, I never was able to get MediaPortal to play nice with FFDSHOW for 720p or 1080i content (broadcast TV here in US). I always had synchronization problems inside MediaPortal, but MPC-HC and GraphStudio were fine. Fortunately the default MPC codecs in MediaPortal work fine for 720p or 1080i.

mediortal

Portal Member
    July 28, 2009

Is there anyway to adjust the audio delay in MP1.1 the same way as in MPCHC?

That is, if I'm watching a video in MPCHC, and the audio is out of sync, I just press the "+/-" keys, and the delay is adjusted in ms, on the fly. Perfect!

Surely this can be achieved in MP, without a huge mess of configurations? :mad:

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic

Is there anyway to adjust the audio delay in MP1.1 the same way as in MPCHC?

That is, if I'm watching a video in MPCHC, and the audio is out of sync, I just press the "+/-" keys, and the delay is adjusted in ms, on the fly. Perfect!

Surely this can be achieved in MP, without a huge mess of configurations? :mad:

Try "CTRL+ALT+." or "CTRL+ALT+," (video delay)

@ALL:

Acording FFDshow threat, PGS subtitles are broken right now.
    I think it will be fixed soon.

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country

Another SAF SVN: (saf500svn100917.exe) - PGS subtitles not fixed

- ALL - MPC-HC filters/player updated to rev. 1.4.2574
    - ALL - FFDShow updated to rev.3574
    - ALL - FFDShow DXVA subtitles tweek
    - ALL - locked SAF will no longer remove PDVD10 decoder
    - ALL - fixed some locked SAF installer issues
    - ALL - updated *.MOV handling

*unlocked* SAF - updated "CyberLink Video Decoder (PDVD10)" to rev. 1.0.0.1930

Phantas

Portal Member
    December 4, 2008

I've got a problem:
    I'm using saf500svn100910 unlocked and whenever i set the speakers to 4.1 in media portal configuration under power dvd codec settings, it switches back to stereo after a reboot...
    Any idea what could issue this?
    thanks in advance :)

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country

I've got a problem:
    I'm using saf500svn100910 unlocked and whenever i set the speakers to 4.1 in media portal configuration under power dvd codec settings, it switches back to stereo after a reboot...
    Any idea what could issue this?
    thanks in advance :)

?
    You have PDVD installed?
    This only work for PDVD, not SAF.

Phantas

Portal Member
    December 4, 2008

actually I do have PDVD 8 with added hddvd codec installed, so I can play my hddvds (not blurays!).
    Without PDVD it doesnt work with having SAF only installed :(

Haraldpeter

Portal Pro
    March 16, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi,

Hoborg, I have a general Question.

on my Win7 System I have installed SAF5 Svn 100830 unlocked. This is the only SAF Codec Svn i had installed after a WIN 7 fresh install. It works like a charm:D

So, if I try another Svn of a SAF 5 Pack I must first deinstalled SAF 5 an then installed a newer one, right ?

What about the old Registry Settings from the deinstalled Codecs ? Should I use CCcleaner or another Registrycleaner to clean the Registry from the old Codecs ?

On the other Hand - if I try every new SAF 5 Svn ( 10 or more ) without cleaning Registry via Cleaningtol - does this have influences of Win7 Stability ?:D

Best Regards
    Harald

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country

Hi,

Hoborg, I have a general Question.

on my Win7 System I have installed SAF5 Svn 100830 unlocked. This is the only SAF Codec Svn i had installed after a WIN 7 fresh install. It works like a charm:D

So, if I try another Svn of a SAF 5 Pack I must first deinstalled SAF 5 an then installed a newer one, right ?

What about the old Registry Settings from the deinstalled Codecs ? Should I use CCcleaner or another Registrycleaner to clean the Registry from the old Codecs ?

On the other Hand - if I try every new SAF 5 Svn ( 10 or more ) without cleaning Registry via Cleaningtol - does this have influences of Win7 Stability ?:D

Best Regards
    Harald
    Hi.
    SAF should clean all what was changed durning uninstall.
    There is no problem if you install/uninsta/install new version/etc...
    The problem can be if you install latest SAF and then you install old version.

There is no need to use any registry cleaner i think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom