Codecs SAF v6 (based on LAVF) (1 Viewer)

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Hoborg, don´t know if this is already covered, but it does not install powerdvd on my setup. It is unlocked.
    But not visible, no dir, no merit for it, nothing. Any hint?

*** SAF *unlocked* - Last update: 13.01.2012 ***

ArcSoft dtsdecod dtsdecoderdll.dll 1.1.0.8
    CyberLink Video/SP Filter CLVsd.ax 8.4.0.2910
    CyberLink Video Decoder (PDVD11)CLCvd.ax 1.0.7190.3125
    CyberLink MpgMux MpgMux.ax 5.1.0.2507
    DirectShow SDK Property Pages proppage.dll 6.6.7000.0 Vista+Win7 only
    DivX AAC Decoder daac.ax 8.8.0.41966

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hoborg, what i attached was the complete logs. So from what i hear from you is a install.log missing from it. That's strange. I guess that wget it not completely working? Install other then PDVD is fine.

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Hoborg, what i attached was the complete logs. So from what i hear from you is a install.log missing from it. That's strange. I guess that wget it not completely working? Install other then PDVD is fine.
    There is something wrong with your installation.
    There should be 6 files inside the SAF_LOGs.7z file.
    WGET did its job, unlocking was complete.

Make sure you are loged as admin and you are not installing SAF by right click - run as admin.
    Try to install saf to sysroot:\SAF

No idea what else can cause this, i newer got similar report as i remember.

bazfletch3

Portal Member
    March 14, 2011
    Home Country
    Hi all

I've also posted this over on the Denon Reciever forum at AVS; but thought I'd post here in case anyone has any suggestions. Its a dumb little issue thats really frustrating me. I suspect that I have an issue with my reciever; but it could also be my HTPC (and of course I'm using SAF6 on MP).

I have a HTPC connected to my Denon AVR-1910 via HDMI, I use the HTPC for everything, movies, PVR, music, etc.

Seemingly intermittantly, but usualy when I first use a particular application or player, I will get an extremely low audio level out of the reciever (I actualy thought I was getting no audio, but if i turn the volume WAY up, it is actualy there). If I "cycle" the reciever surround mode from one mode to another (any which way - it doesnt matter), the audio returns as normal.

If I check the signal lights on the front of the reciever, or go into menu-information-audio input signal, the result is consistant (and expected), regardless of whether the "fault" is pressent or not.

Also, when the issue is present, if I open up the audio control panel on the HTPC, I can see the audio level graph/signal meter "bouncing" as normal; so its this that makes me think the issue is with the reciever, rather than in the HTPC.

I have tried the reciever in auto surround mode, and manual, and it makes no difference.

Does anyone have any other thoughts or suggestions??

Thanks heaps

Barry

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    When comes the new update with LAV 0.47. There is a good think for ATI User, now DXVA for ATI is supported...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom