Codecs SAF v6 (based on LAVF) (2 Viewers)

mrmojo666

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2006
    Turin
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    If you can't understand that someone doesn't have 10 minutes to test something, then don't waste time in posting it.

i don't want to discuss about your silly statement.....but if lav gives you problem in zapping to me seems that lav video is still not good to be used in tv zapping :D lol

bye

sorry peque but i use to try myself things, i don't expect the others doing my things ;)

and i didn't call you silly man (i don't use to offend other ppl) , maybe my english is awful but from my POV about your phase

I know... but it's actually working... and it's doing veeery well... Just this little annoyances when zapping... :) it's a pitty... but nev will sure improve it. In the meantime... I'll stick to PDVD. That's why I was asking for feedback about PDVD 12.

bye!

still silly, because lav is not made my hoborg and officially tv is still not supported. (even someone report it is working on his system) and something that don't permit to zap between channels from my POV is not doing veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery well

Are you threatening me ?
    Be carefull who/what you call silly man. You may find out what's really silly rereading your answers.

so i'm looking forward to to find out ;)

bye

Spooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2005
    void 4tl
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    is possible to use Lav video decoder for DVD playback?
    No, not yet at least. Simply stick with the MS DTV-DVD decoder or PDVD12 for that.

With integrated HD4250 GPU (AMD 880g) i must set DXVA or DXVA2 (in Lav config.)?
    There is no DXVA option in the LAV video config, just DXVA2 and you should use DXVA2 (native), unless you run into any problems.

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    sorry peque but i use to try myself things, i don't expect the others doing my things ;)

That's exactly what I've done for many years. Now I can't, and I ask for feedback inside the official SAF thread. Quite easy to understand.

still silly, because lav is not made my hoborg and officially tv is still not supported. (even someone report it is working on his system) and something that don't permit to zap between channels from my POV is not doing veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery well

Are you threatening me ?
    Be carefull who/what you call silly man. You may find out what's really silly rereading your answers.

so i'm looking forward to to find out ;)

bye

Definitely, you don't read my posts. I give up.

Sorry hoborg for messing up SAF thread. Feel free to erase all this crap.

bye all!!!

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Comon guys, nice and peacefull here!
    Everyone is free to use LAV also for TV, but this is not the supported setting. See page 1 for the supported settings.
    If you try for TV maybe you can try to use the new (work in progress) tsreader from Owlsroost thread, and also check the sync option in the debug settings. This makes the playback of TV to start only when audio en video are perfectly in sync, this takes another second or two but if that's no problem you can try that.

Let us know your findings.

grubi

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Comon guys, nice and peacefull here!
    This makes the playback of TV to start only when audio en video are perfectly in sync, this takes another second or two but if that's no problem you can try that.

I would assume that this also reduces zapping speed?
    I that correct?

Cheers.

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    If you try for TV maybe you can try to use the new (work in progress) tsreader from Owlsroost thread, and also check the sync option in the debug settings. This makes the playback of TV to start only when audio en video are perfectly in sync, this takes another second or two but if that's no problem you can try that.

Let us know your findings.
    Do you talk about this?

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/experimental-tsreader-development.102693/

What out of all test versions are you successfully using?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom