Codecs SAF v6 (based on LAVF) (3 Viewers)

Shadime

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Re: SAF v6.00 (based on LAVF)

Hi, My download during installation crashed and now when I try to install i get an error during the unlocking phase. Does any one know where the downloaded file is so I can delete and start again. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but still get the same error.
    I have the unlocked version.

I can successfully install SAF 5.

Cheers

I have tried the newest SAF but still get the same error, and it doesnt install all the componets such as MPC-HC.

I have attached logs

Thanks

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic

Hi,

(Sorry if this has been asked, but I couldnt find it.)

How do I check if DXVA is being used?

thanks!

Press CTRL+ALT+O - this will show OSD.
    NOTE:
    OSD only working if FFDshow video/DXVA decoders are in use.

Hi, My download during installation crashed and now when I try to install i get an error during the unlocking phase. Does any one know where the downloaded file is so I can delete and start again. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but still get the same error.
    I have the unlocked version.

I can successfully install SAF 5.

Cheers

I have tried the newest SAF but still get the same error, and it doesnt install all the componets such as MPC-HC.

I have attached logs

Thanks

Must be something on your machine. Did you try to install SAF on different PC?

SAF Status: *UNLOCKED* (offline), decompresion failed!
    Looks like you offline unlock file is broken/damaged/not completelly downloaded.
    Look where your SAF.exe is and delete "604.zip" file. Then try to install SAF again.

Rasputin

Portal Pro
    January 13, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: SAF v6.00 (based on LAVF)

Hi,
    for two days ago i installed the SAF 6 on my HTPC. Since then at some HDTV 720p files i get no sound. I think its because of the fddshow codec. Before i installed the SAF 6 i used only the POWERDVD10 codecs for HD playback and it works fine. So how i can solve this problem? Another hugh problem is, that after the uninstallation of SAF 6 i could't play any HD material i get some ACC und DTS errors.
    Please help!

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Re: AW: SAF v6.00 (based on LAVF)

Hi,
    for two days ago i installed the SAF 6 on my HTPC. Since then at some HDTV 720p files i get no sound. I think its because of the fddshow codec. Before i installed the SAF 6 i used only the POWERDVD10 codecs for HD playback and it works fine. So how i can solve this problem? Another hugh problem is, that after the uninstallation of SAF 6 i could't play any HD material i get some ACC und DTS errors.
    Please help!

What decoder do you using for audio? FFDshow audio decoder is disabled by default durning SAF install, LAV audio decoder is used instead.
    Are you using audio passthrough?
    You can open your not working video in graphstudio and look for source of problem.

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi Hoborg, thanks for your work.
    Is there any way to amplify sound?
    Thx

Enviado desde mi GT-I9000 usando Tapatalk

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country

Hi Hoborg, thanks for your work.
    Is there any way to amplify sound?
    Thx

Enviado desde mi GT-I9000 usando Tapatalk

Yes, use your remote controler :)

Or if you want to do it in hard way, you can add FFDshow audio processor to postprocessing and use some normalization filter.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hey Hoborg,

i have a quest. I use LAV for all Audio incl. passthrough. Also i have installed the ffdshow audio to here more then 2.0 on my tv. Is the sound how comes on my AV Receiver untouched over lav or comes ffdshow audio too and send the sound on my avr ? in ffdshow settings all is off by passthrough.

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Re: AW: SAF v6.00 (based on LAVF)

Hey Hoborg,

i have a quest. I use LAV for all Audio incl. passthrough. Also i have installed the ffdshow audio to here more then 2.0 on my tv. Is the sound how comes on my AV Receiver untouched over lav or comes ffdshow audio too and send the sound on my avr ? in ffdshow settings all is off by passthrough.

Check that by graphstudio.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

ok, when i watch a movie with dts hd master audio and in graph lav is shown, than is ffdshow 100% impossible and no one disturbs ?

timtim78

Portal Member
    May 9, 2011
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium

Hey Hoborg first of all thanks for your great codec.

But sins the last couple releases. i don't get wma pro sound any more the file is VC-1 with wma 5.1 i only get stereo.

Only when install saf 6 alpha back it works. But than i have problems with dolby plus.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom