Codecs SAF v6 (based on LAVF) (2 Viewers)

hoborg

Portal Pro
June 13, 2008
Nový Jičín
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Re: SAF v6.00 (based on LAVF)

Hey Hoborg first of all thanks for your great codec.

But sins the last couple releases. i don't get wma pro sound any more the file is VC-1 with wma 5.1 i only get stereo.

Only when install saf 6 alpha back it works. But than i have problems with dolby plus.

Thanks

Can you provide small sample to reproduce?

timtim78

Portal Member
May 9, 2011
Home Country
Belgium Belgium

But sins the last couple releases. i don't get wma pro sound any more the file is VC-1 with wma 5.1 i only get stereo.

Only when install saf 6 alpha back it works. But than i have problems with dolby plus.

Thanks

I want to but how do i do that. i tried with virtual dub mod but it doesn't support the file.

Thanks

I want to but how do i do that. i tried with virtual dub mod but it doesn't support the file.

I think here is the file hope the integrity is intact.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=02e56e8852a458a4&resid=2E56E8852A458A4!550

:D

Seeco

Portal Pro
October 15, 2007
Linköping
Home Country
Sweden Sweden

Hey Hoborg,

I haven't gotten around to trying v6.00 until now, and I am happy to see that all my problems with delayed audio are gone!

One issue though - SAF won't let me use Mediaportal Audio Renderer now. Even though I have selected it, graphstudio still shows Default Audio Renderer (and Quartz.dll, if you check properties). Why is that?

hoborg

Portal Pro
June 13, 2008
Nový Jičín
Home Country

Hey Hoborg,

I haven't gotten around to trying v6.00 until now, and I am happy to see that all my problems with delayed audio are gone!

One issue though - SAF won't let me use Mediaportal Audio Renderer now. Even though I have selected it, graphstudio still shows Default Audio Renderer (and Quartz.dll, if you check properties). Why is that?

MePo audio renderer doesnot working with LAV audio decoder. It needs to be updated.

hoborg

Portal Pro
June 13, 2008
Nový Jičín
Home Country

No problem here: (tested in graphstudio)
wmapro.png

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Hoborg: Is it possible to convert 32bit float streams to AC3 somehow? Perhaps if I use ReClock as renderer? My soundcard doesn't work with 32bit float and I prefer just to bitstream to my receiver. Perhaps this could also make ACC multichannel tracks work and not just be output as stereo?

Cheers
    Emph

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country

Hoborg: Is it possible to convert 32bit float streams to AC3 somehow? Perhaps if I use ReClock as renderer? My soundcard doesn't work with 32bit float and I prefer just to bitstream to my receiver. Perhaps this could also make ACC multichannel tracks work and not just be output as stereo?

Cheers
    Emph

Yes, reclock can do it. Or you can use FFDshow audio decoder.

spontex

Portal Member
    September 14, 2006
    Home Country
    France France

I am still unable to Watch TV using LAV audio decoder. I still have to install FFDshow audio to make it work. Logs attached.

timtim78

Portal Member
    May 9, 2011
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom