Sandclock isn't vanishing (1 Viewer)

ramu

Portal Pro
July 15, 2008
Hi there,

in 1.3.0 alpha there is a problem in program view while switching from one channelgroup to another. If it tooks a little bit longer, for e.g. fetching data from MP server database, the sandclock, the circulationg ring, do not vanish also when the fetched data is displayed.

Further interaction, for e.g. moving thru the menues, do not chance that problem, the ring is still there.

So, I'm not quite sure how to repruduce that behavior. I've seen that often in the last time..

What Do I do:

1. Open MP Client on my notebook
2. Open TV program
3. Go to program group 1
4. MP is fetching data, sandclock is displayed
5. Seems to need some time
6. Programs are displayed
7. the sandclock ring do not vanish????

Hope You can find that bug.

ramu

ramu

Portal Pro
July 15, 2008
Hi Holzi,

I'm not sure but I just found in 1.3.0 beta the same bug. Tried in TV Programm to look for a special group, db access seamt to need a little bit longer. Than I chosses an other group, program info was coming up but sandclock didn't vanish??? Same after chosing several other groups. Everything works well but sand clock is still rotating???

Only restart of MP Client helps...

ramu

ramu

Portal Pro
July 15, 2008
Hi, got the sandclock again! I believe there is a bug. While seeing the sandclock i pushed esc and move to an other menu. Sandclock didn't vanished, i'd to restart MP client.

ramu

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @elliottmc is there still a problem? Thought we removed the wait icons from TV plugin. (TVGuide)

@ramu could you please post a screenshot where the sandclock appears for you?
    Thanks!

ramu

Portal Pro
    July 15, 2008
    Sorry, I didn't thought to shot a screenshot. Next time..

What I did:

1. Open MP Client
    2. TY >> Programm
    3. tvserver was hanging a bit -> sandclock on
    4. pressed esc to go back in menu, sandbox didn't vanish...

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    As far as I am concerned, the problem is fixed in 1.3.0Beta. The lines of code that show/hide the hourglass were completely removed.

It is more likely that the update to 1.3.0Beta went wrong. You need to provide logs when this happens.

ramu

Portal Pro
    July 15, 2008
    Not quite sure if there is a update problem, have a look to the logs...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom