h.264 Video Codec: SAF 6.0
Satelite/CableTV Provider: Viasat
HTPC Case: FSC Scaleo C
Cooling: Some Fans, watercooling broken long ago
Power Supply: OEM Broken, modiifed (Shrinked) some 250W PSU
Remote: Hope i'll find some that works
TV:
TV - HTPC Connection:

OK, I have a Fujitsu Siemens Scaleo C that I bought at ebay a while ago, thought it would be a nice first computer for my 6-year old daughter. Since we have a server running mediaportal here in our house off course she should have a mediaportal client on her computer.
With a lot of tweaking i've now got almost everything on this little machine to work with mediaportal, only thing missing now is a remote, the original one was not included when i bought it.
Anyway
This machine has a built in IR receiver that identifies itself as VID: 0419 PID: 0001. The IR sensors are connected to a chip from Cypress, CY7C63001. I havent found any drivers at all for this receiver but windows identifies it as a USB HID. The LED indication on the front panel blinks when the driver is loaded and it receives signal from any random remote.
I have now been testing for several days with different MCE remotes to get this to work, using HID device/plugins in both Girder and IRSS just hangs the receiver and i have to restart the computer. tried various software i found on the internet to get some signal to come from the driver. When using some USB sniffer software i can get som initiation data from it when "re-plugging" it but nothing from pressing keys on the remotes.
Does anyone know how the original remote to this system works?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom