Scan does not pick-up some channels (1 Viewer)

snipedaddy

Portal Member
May 22, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0
MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome 1.8.785
Windows Version: Vista SP1
CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.40 GHz
HDD: WD 320 GB
Memory: 2 GB
Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT
1. TV Card: Hauppauge HVR-1250

I can not get TV server to find my local CBS channel (21.1) when I do my scan. I get my local channels over the air with an antenna. This channel has my strongest signal and for some reason it can see the Fox channel (21.2) which is a subchannel on the same channel. I was able to get this channel fine when using the old TV plug-in in MediaPortal 0.2.3. I can get it with no problems with MS Mediacenter. I tried to add it manually with no luck either. I have attached my log and maybe somebody can help me figure out what I am doing wrong.

Thanks!

housetrax

June 17, 2008
Home Country
Please Help

Hello,

Just ran across your posting and saw that you were using the HVR-1250 with Media Portal. How did you get that card to work with the software. I have no success in having MEDIA PORTAL detect the card. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

many thanks!

mizzourob

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 16, 2008
    Lawrence, KS
    Home Country
    I wonder if this is related to the same issue I've had with MediaPortal and my HDHomeRun and my Hauppauge HVR-1600 [Link]

snipedaddy

Portal Member
    May 22, 2007
    Home Country
    Hello,

Just ran across your posting and saw that you were using the HVR-1250 with Media Portal. How did you get that card to work with the software. I have no success in having MEDIA PORTAL detect the card. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

many thanks!

Well TV-Server found the card with no problem, but it did not find all my channels and it does not seem to work right, so I would not call my install a success either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom