Scheduled task not updating TV guide (1 Viewer)

nettech_gt

Portal Pro
January 19, 2006
I don't know if I'm unclear on how it is suposed to work or if I'm doing something wrong. I created a scheduled task to update the listings on 1,2,3,4,5,6 (Mon-Sat). I manually ran the task, it does sucessfully grab the data and then closes out. However in TV guide in MP (after updating via the scuduled task for two days so far) it still only displays listings through 1/29. Shouldn't it add a day of listings each day it updates?

jawbroken

Portal Pro
August 13, 2005
Home Country
Afghanistan Afghanistan
It depends how many days you have your grabber set to download, how often the source of your guide data is updated, etc. I would guess that the source of your data only has information up to 1/29.

nettech_gt

Portal Pro
January 19, 2006
How can I tell how often the sorurce updates? I'm using zap2it....I didn't see anything on the site that specifies this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same problem exists with other EPG sources, such as the broadcast EPG that I use with DVB-T/T2. When a programme first appears in the EPG (7 days ahead of its broadcast time), some programmes have a generic...
Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same...
TV Server 1.25. Windows 10. This has been an issue for many years, if not since inception, and I hoped it would be resolved...
Replies
Views
That 's what I see. I've retired from software development in favour of getting a 1910 gaff cutter back sailing, and as that development was in DataFlex I doubt that it's relevant to MP development.
That 's what I see. I've retired from software development in favour of getting a 1910 gaff cutter back sailing, and as that...
The setting up of scheduled recordings seems to be the weakest part of MP2 - in fact I'd go as far as to say one aspect of it is a...
Replies
Views
Just for your information: couldn't find the ns*.tmp file...
Just for your information: couldn't find the ns*.tmp file...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Guide contains SxxExx Guide TV Series and Episode Configuration Recording Filename Configuration to Include TV Series and Episode
Guide contains SxxExx Guide TV Series and Episode Configuration Recording Filename Configuration to Include TV Series and Episode
Here is how I setup Schedules Direct for XmlTV Plugin XMLTV mc2xml U.S. User List of sites for TV Listings and Channel Info...
Replies
Views
EPG Collector can grab the DVB EPG and save it as an XMLTV file, which both TVServer and many other TV backends can import. EPG Collector can also extract episode and season info from titles and descriptions for OpenTV (maybe MHEG5 too) and place them into the episode num tag. Perhaps you could contact Steve Bickell to see if you...
EPG Collector can grab the DVB EPG and save it as an XMLTV file, which both TVServer and many other TV backends can import. EPG...
Hi, I know this post is very long, so I have highlighted some parts of the text as a TL;DR version. I have been using MP 1 since...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom