Schedules Direct US/Canadian/Mexico EPG Plugin (Updated August 2010) (4 Viewers)

Altair256

August 21, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America

Are you saying with no channels in your lineup at schedulesdirect.org it crashed OR no channels defined in MP?

No channels defined in MP. I have every single channel available for my provider selected in SD.

When it would not add the channels automatically, is your SD lineup digital?
It is supposed to add them if (1) set to in the options and (2) the lineup is digital.

Thanks for the feedback!

patrick

I had the option set, but it is Analog Cable. I'm an idiot for not reading the heading above that section: "Digital Cable/Satellite Channel Management".

Thanks again for all the hard work! I'm also willing to test the TVEngine plugin version if you decide to put one together.

- Altair256

tonyscha

Portal Pro
May 2, 2007
Iowa
Home Country
I just realized the time zone is off, I would assume thats a scheduledirect issue?

Should not be a schedules direct issue.
Verify that your time zone is set correctly in Windows, not just the time, but the time zone.
The time zone on your PC is used to convert the time from schedules direct.

patrick

:oops: USER ERROR :D :sorry: :D

Imagine that... Central is not Central US

ssmillie

Portal Member
January 31, 2007
Home Country
Started testing this plug-in today when SchedulesDirect opened registrations. So far it is working great!

thanks!!!

2themaxx

Portal Member
April 17, 2007
Home Country
Can't put in my full email address/user name

Somehow the login name box won't let me put in my full email address in the user name line. Schedules direct uses your email address (or allows you to), and my email address is 25 letters long, but I can only enter 24 letters into the user name text box. I'm presuming that it won't successfully log into schedules direct without my full email address. Can you update the code so I can put more characters in the textbox? I've already gotten a (paid) account with schedules direct, and I don't think I can switch my username. Thanks!
Jai

2themaxx

Portal Member
April 17, 2007
Home Country
Patrick,
Thanks for putting this together! Thanks for the quick response (1 sep is approaching quickly :0). I'm testing it out now, but I was able to enter my user/password successfully. I'll let you know if I see anything that hasn't been reported (in other words, I'm willing to whine and complain... just kidding).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom