Scrambled channels not working with Twinhan card (Boxer/SWE) (1 Viewer)

straffaren

December 18, 2005
Area: Media Portal Program
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC1 (2005-11-06)
MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo
Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2)
.NET CLR Version: 2.0.50727
DirectX Version: 4.09.00.0904 (9.0c)
Audio Codec: ffdshow Audio Decoder
Video Codec: NVIDIA Video Decoder
CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 - 3.00GHz
Memory: 1 GB
Motherboard: MS-7028 (MSI)
TV Card Model: Twinhan DVB-T
TV Card Type: DVB
TV Card Driver: BDADriverV1.2.2.9
Video Card Model: Nvidia Geforce 6600 GT (256 MB)
Video Card Driver: -
Video Card Resolution: 1368x768
Video Render Type: Overlay
Audio Card Model: C-Media High Definition Audio Device
Audio Card Driver: -
Synopsis:: -

Hi,
Mediaportal works brilliantly for me, except for the scrambled channels. Those channels work fine with the normal (non-BDA) drivers under Twinhan's own media program, so I know everything's plugged in and in working order. Are the scrambled channels supposed to magically work under MP or do I have to configure it to use my CAM somehow? Or do I have to get MP to play nice with the non-BDA drivers?

I'm in Sweden, my Twinhan card is a vp3040 (TwinhanDTV Ter-CI or somesuch) and I'm getting my cable channels from Boxer, if this helps.

Thanks,
Johan

bigal

Portal Pro
September 18, 2005
Gothenburg
yes, i tried that card with boxer at a friend and it does work without any problem for me, I think I ran 0.2.0 RC1 without any cvs, everything worked great, to get the sound in CNN,Animal and Discovery you maybe have to change audiocodec..

when I tested with de latest CVS (not latest any more..) it work, but the autotune didn't find the first MUX with svt and tv4 every other channel got found and worked great

/BigAl

straffaren

December 18, 2005
bigal said:
I think I ran 0.2.0 RC1 without any cvs, everything worked great, to get the sound in CNN,Animal and Discovery you maybe have to change audiocodec..

Odd! When I try the 0.2.0 without CVS patches applied, i get "can't create graph for this device" and nothing works. Any recent CVS version gets along just fine with my card, however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom