ScreenControl plugin v1.10.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (2 Viewers)

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi RoChess,
I'm not sure, if the TV interface works for Samsung TV's without SmartTV.
The best way to check the support is the installation of my RemoteControl plugin (see here). If some commands takes affect, the interface is supported. Please understand, that I do not have the chance to test it for myself.

Waiting for your feedback and regards, Micropolis

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Dear community,
attached at the first post of this thread and in our plugin repository you can find the major maintenance release v1.1.0 of this plugin, skin changes are not required. If you had install this plugin manually before, it's recommended to remove the plugin libraries before.
Please be aware, that this release only contains generic skin files. To support your preferred skin, please take a look into the appropriate skin thread or search our forum. Finally, I ask for understanding that skin creation can not be done on my part.

Thank you and cheers, Micropolis

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello,
... Is this compatible with 1.3.0 BETA? ...
The title of this thread says "ScreenControl plugin v1.1.0 for MediaPortal 1.2.0 and higher", additionally the compatibility flag is set in our plugin repository. The clear answer is, what a surprise: yes.

Micropolis

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Dear community,
the maintenance release 1.1.1 of ScreenControl is available now at the first post of this thread and in our plugin repository.
Please be aware, that this version requires minimal skin related changes to support future versions of MediaPortal optimally. For more information, please consult the attached manual.

Hint: Should any problems arise regarding previous versions of MediaPortal and implemented skin changes, I'm asking to delay the installation until the upcoming release candidate.

Best regards and cheers, Micropolis

Last edited:

Bomberman

Portal Pro
June 19, 2009
Russia, Moscow
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
Today I installed this plugin.
I use MePo 1.3 Beta
Music Player Rework

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/music-player-rework.112530/

I want to use to dim when paused video play.
what can be done?
and more

I used the button "n"
firstly for screensaver, then remap buttons for dimmer.
after pressing "n" works screen saver....
Forgot!!!
Dim display don`t working with quick activation key "n" in my setup - dimmed on 0.1-0.5 sec then again bright...
However, if I assign button "n" for screen saver - it works well...

Last edited:

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi @Micropolis

I'm currently working on a skin for Avallanche but the MPE1 file doesn't seem to include the png icons as per your screenshot.

Is it possible to include them in the MPE1 file or upload to this thread?

Regards.

lhcomputer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Lüdinghausen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks for the great plugin
    I had long been a problem which has me very disturbed.
    I'm calling from MediaPortal Fireox on (MediaPortal is then minimized).
    If the plugin is activated, the control screen scrolling as Firefox and all other Windows function very slowly.

See also the thread opened by me
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/t...t-scrollen-unter-windows-sehr-langsam.108501/

I've tried to completely uninstall Screen Controll and also removes the Mediaportal.xml of all entries and Screen Control Screen Control newly installed.
    The problem remains.
    Have you any explanation or solution to this problem.

A.Herberg

I habe test it with the newVersion from Screen Control.
    There is no Problem now, everything is now OK.

A.Herberg

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi kjegibbons,
    ... I'm currently working on a skin for Avallanche but the MPE1 file doesn't seem to include the png icons as per your screenshot ...
    please find attached the GUI icons for ScreenControl.

Cheers, Micropolis

Last edited:

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi @Micropolis

Would it be possible to expand the "speech recognition" module of the plugin to include more of the main home items along with the most popular plugins, ie. World Weather, YouTube.fm, Moving Pictures, TV Series etc? Failing that, maybe to have a "jump to" or "next" command to enable movement to the next home or menu item?

Also, having media commands such as "stop", "play", "pause", "record" etc would be very useful...along with some self-defined entries (although I don't know whether this would be possible).

It would also be good to have a hyperlink within the plugin pointing to the speech recognition "training" section within windows...or even better, to have the training module incorporated into the plugin within a separate tab possibly.

Many thanks and regards.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom