Scrolling Text StreamedMP/Moving Pictures (1 Viewer)

jona78

Portal Pro
May 4, 2010
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi there

Please could someone tell me whether it possible to alter the delay on the scrolling text highlighted in red on the attachment?
I currently have to wait about 30 seconds before the text begins to scroll and it really frustrating. Is there anyway to alter this? I've had a good look around the moving pictures plugin & SMP Editor to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Many Thanks

Attachments

• screendump.jpg
    screendump.jpg
    328 KB

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    That setting relates to the value given to <scrollStartDelaySec> for that textboxscrollup control.

Seeing as this is StreamedMP skin, it comes with an advanced editor to control almost every aspect of the skin, so I'm sure there is some option where you can control the delay in seconds before the textscrollboxes start scrolling.

If there is no StreamedMP editor option to control this value (and once again knowing the developer behind the skin, I highly doubt it would not be there), check your movingpictures.xml file, and look for a defined label value, such as:

<define>#textboxscrolldelay.list:12</define>

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    We didnt get around to adding configurable setting for that yet...sorry! You will have to find the <scrollStartDelaySec> entry in your movingpicture facade xml (there is a few of them depending your selected mod).

Will add a global define and configurable setting in future.

jona78

Portal Pro
    May 4, 2010
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thank you. I will give this a try tonight and let you know how I get on.

Thanks again for your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom