Seasons & Episodes screen: "Unwatched..." out of its space (1 Viewer)

LXTR

Portal Pro
November 27, 2007
Spain Spain
Hello:

I know it is a problem of the skin, but maybe someone could tell me how to repair it.
I´m using Blue Two Wide skin.

Some revs ago , the seasons and the episodes screen (it doesn't happen on main series scrren) show the word "Unwatched" (or the one wich is selected in its case) out of its place. It is not between the simbols <...>, it´s outside.

If it should be this way:

all < UNWATCHED > new

what i'm getting it's something like that:

UNWATCHED all< ________ >new

¿Is there any way to place it in the right place?

Thanks!

LXTR

Portal Pro
November 27, 2007
Spain Spain
This is what i mean. Here it's OK. "No Visto" appears between "todo" and "favoritos" (right down the screen):

but when i see seasons or episode screens, the word is out of its place (no matter if i use or not fan art):

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Because the field now not only shows the current view name but the complete path of where you are (used to be always just "All" and now can be "All -> Farscape -> Season 1"). Skin file will need to be changed.

LXTR

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2007
    Spain Spain
    Because the field now not only shows the current view name but the complete path of where you are (used to be always just "All" and now can be "All -> Farscape -> Season 1"). Skin file will need to be changed.
    Thanks!

Anyone could help people using Blue Two (like me ;-) )with this little problem?
    :confused:

Thx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    A Filenaming Season and Episode Numbers not working General Support 1
    W [solved] [FIXED] Survivor season 40 not automatically matching My TVSeries 1
    G Q about scheduling weekly series when epg lists duplicate back to back episodes each week General Support 2
    cladinshadows85 [solved] TV Recordings episode field blank General 20
    P TV recording not displaying episode titles or going into series General 10
    G MP 1.21 TVserver race condition when cant delete recording triggered by episode management General Support 0
    A cursor.wav or click.wav set in keyboard and keys cause recordings to be set in upcoming episodes 1.20 2
    A "upcoming episodes" arrow key set recording - Ok/rtn doesn't work General Support 9
    R TV Guide No Episode Info Displayed Electronic Program Guide 5
    Alberto83 [no Bug] Watched status not retained when rewatching an episode and stopping. Archive 49
    B Episodes to Keep and Priority for Schedules in MP2 General 0
    U Parsing invalid episode names My TVSeries 10
    ajs [Proposal] Improving the MP1 Small Splash Screen, providing nicer Image :) MediaPortal 1 3
    J Blue Screen Error Submit: Bug Reports 0
    azzuro [fixed] 5011: Version label in Splash screen - pos, size from skin MediaPortal 1 61
    G [solved] Black Screen on all videos after upgrading to either 1.23 or 1.24 from 1.22 General Support 4
    F After resume, TV Server connection screen is shown General Support 4
    H random black screen live tv and videos (amended) General Support 0
    M [Duplicate] Always enter full screen when entering TV from main Menu Feature Requests 1
    M Change size of the splash screen Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI) 2
    T Animated circular icon persists in centre of screen. General 10
    G Occasional Black screen on Live TV and Recorded TV Watch / Listen Media 5
    P MP2 Client Screen Flickering on Resume General 2
    Rob Hexenmeister Work arounds for an alternative home screen General Support 3
    lisag Can I get MP1 to open in the Recorded TV screen? MediaPortal 1 Talk 2