Seasons & Episodes screen: "Unwatched..." out of its space (1 Viewer)

LXTR

Portal Pro
November 27, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
Hello:

I know it is a problem of the skin, but maybe someone could tell me how to repair it.
I´m using Blue Two Wide skin.

Some revs ago , the seasons and the episodes screen (it doesn't happen on main series scrren) show the word "Unwatched" (or the one wich is selected in its case) out of its place. It is not between the simbols <...>, it´s outside.

If it should be this way:

all < UNWATCHED > new

what i'm getting it's something like that:

UNWATCHED all< ________ >new

¿Is there any way to place it in the right place?

Thanks!

LXTR

Portal Pro
November 27, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
This is what i mean. Here it's OK. "No Visto" appears between "todo" and "favoritos" (right down the screen):

47849986hw9.jpg

but when i see seasons or episode screens, the word is out of its place (no matter if i use or not fan art):

68467867bs2.jpg
78087312qn5.jpg

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Because the field now not only shows the current view name but the complete path of where you are (used to be always just "All" and now can be "All -> Farscape -> Season 1"). Skin file will need to be changed.

LXTR

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Because the field now not only shows the current view name but the complete path of where you are (used to be always just "All" and now can be "All -> Farscape -> Season 1"). Skin file will need to be changed.

Thanks!

Anyone could help people using Blue Two (like me ;-) )with this little problem?
    :confused:

Thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom