Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    DVBViewer but it does not recognize my TV cards

Does not support as many cards as MediaPortal does, My Hauppauge T500 not recognised neither.

lnamer

July 15, 2007
    Right know we have the tour the france diffused on DNB-T H-264 high def (on DVB-T). Was anybody able to get mediaportal to work with this stream? When I try, I get proper sound but no image, I shouldn't have any problem decoding H-264 with my PC (Core 2 Duo E6600 + 8800 GTS) but can't get the codec to work.
    Default codec should be PowerDVD as it is the one I am using for HD-DVD.
    Thanks for your help.

artics1

October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Also I have the same problem.
    DVB-S2 card + Cyberlink H.264 + AnyDVD-HD.

AstraHD_Promo MPEG2 is OK but AstraHD_Promo H.264 don't play (black screen).
    DVBViewer3.6 play H.264 channel.

Also with BlurayDisk it doesn't work. It show error "Insert Disk".
    (PowerDVD7.3ultra play BD correctly)

sv (sorry 4 my english)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [solved] EPG windows DE
    So, with your tips I've deep looking on the config program. And I've found the mapping for HID device. I've make the key config for up and down keys. And it's Work! Really big thanks to you and the team that give this great mediacenter. Cheers ;)
    So, with your tips I've deep looking on the config program. And I've found the mapping for HID device. I've make the key config for...
    Hello, How to scroll the line in the epg windows with titan extended skin? I see the firts 11 channel lines but I cannot get the...
    Replies
    Views
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
    Replies
    Views
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
    Replies
    Views
    Good luck, I am really not too sure how well CAM and MP work together with any tuner. Just a thought would it not be cheaper to just buy another C1+ card then there would be no need to prioritise the tuners? BTW the TBS Deutschland website specifically states that C1+ cards are not supported but I think that is a local issue with the...
    Good luck, I am really not too sure how well CAM and MP work together with any tuner. Just a thought would it not be cheaper to...
    Hi, I have installed the MP2 server ion a Win11 server, for Swedish DVB-T2 channels with CAM/CI+. I have never used MP before, but...
    Replies
    Views
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
    I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom