Self Contained Web Server / Interface (9 Viewers)

chakal24

Portal Member
July 23, 2008
Hey Kev!

I'm still having issues with the sorting by channel. It either doesn't work or doesn't use the right field. I'm using a DVB-S card, and my channel are numbered by SID.

These numbers are stored in the TuningDetail table, the column name is channelNumber. Here is a sample channel taken from the DB:

idTuning idChannel name channelType channelNumber frequency countryId isRadio isTv networkId transportId serviceId pmtPid freeToAir modulation polarisation symbolrate diseqc switchingFrequency bandwidth majorChannel minorChannel pcrPid videoSource tuningSource videoPid audioPid band satIndex innerFecRate pilot rollOff url bitrate
----------- ----------- --------------- --- ----------- ------------- ----------- ----------- ------- ----- ----------- ----------- ----------- ----------- --------- ----------- ------------ ----------- ----------- ------------------ ----------- ------------ ------------ ----------- ----------- ------------ ----------- ----------- ----------- ----------- ------------ ----------- ----------- --- -----------
1 1 CKPG 3 260 12224000 31 0 1 257 101 260 32 0 -1 2 20000 0 11700000 8 -1 -1 0 0 0 0 0 9 -1 6 -1 -1 0

(1 row(s) affected)

Could it be possible to either sort by the channel number, or append it to the channel name and sort it that way?

jof

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 10, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    It`s a great app. Installed it yesterday. Everything is working fine!!!

pickitup

Portal Member
    October 9, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    New Features: (Thanks pickitup)

* You can now specify a maximum and minimum program duration for queries. You will need to enter the information using time format hh:mm:ss where hh is hours, mm is minutes, ss is seconds. To suggest all programs with durations between 1 and a half and 1 and three quarter hours enter "01:30:00" and "01:45:00".

Thx! works grate!

/pickitup

Big_Kev

Portal Pro
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    New Version 0.4.0.10 Beta

New Version (sorry Golf4!)

New Features:
    • Added ability to optionally order the display of channels in the guide based on data from the tuningdetails table (as suggested by chakal24). I have re-arranged the "Appearance" page in the Manager and added some tabs to make more room. There is now a tab called "Complex Sort Options". See the attached screenshot. You can now select the fields that you want to sort on from the list on the left, then order them as required. In the screenshot example, channels will be sorted by SID->Channel Number->Name. There is a "Test" button that will show a listing from the tuningdetail table based on your selections. If you dont select anything, then test will give an error. Dont forget to check the box at the top of the page to activate it!
    Regards

Kev

Attachments

• compsort.jpg
      compsort.jpg
      59.5 KB

Big_Kev

Portal Pro
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Another New Version 0.4.0.11 Beta

Hi all...

Sorry about this, but I figured out how to do what asboe asked for... so here it is.

Sheduled recordings made by queries will be removed once the program has been shown.... except where the schedule type in NOT record once. This means that if you update a program that is already scheduled by a query to say... "Record every time on this channel" the schedule will not be removed.

Kev

EDIT: Back up now - major crash my end... sorry all

Having all sorts of problems....

Should be ok to download 0.4.0.11 now

rhadiquool

August 29, 2008
    Something I noticed from 0.4.0.9 to .11 Using MSSQL 2005 Express

1.) The sheduling returns database errors, when going into the config program, ticking the box on the first page gives DB permission errors.. to get around this, I made the user i created "web" an admin.

2.) In .11 I get nothing but error 500's when connecting with a browser either locally or somewhere else in the network.

I will roll back to .9 and see if i have any problems however In all your screenshots It looks like your using MYSQL, im pretty sure the mp installer defaults to mssql 2005 express by default

:)

I'll edit this with any observations when rolling back mainly to test that my solution to 1 works, since I was unable to test that since i discovered it in .11

Thanks so much for this by the way

EDIT:

I get this error when viewing "showguide"

MP Web Server Error 500
    The Web Server has encountered the following error:

[AnyDAC][Phys][ODBC][Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'order'.

chakal24

Portal Member
    July 23, 2008
    same thing!

MP Web Server Error 500
    The Web Server has encountered the following error:

[AnyDAC][Phys][ODBC][Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'order'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom