Self Contained Web Server / Interface (4 Viewers)

mironicus

Portal Pro
March 9, 2008
I get an error message after clicking "Enable query based suggestions and recordings"

MySQL 2005 Express says that I don't have the rights to create a new database in the "Master"-database.

I have set the Web Interface Manager to "MpTvDbRC2". Why does it want to adress the "Master"-database?

Big_Kev

Portal Pro
June 8, 2007
Home Country
I get an error message after clicking "Enable query based suggestions and recordings"

MySQL 2005 Express says that I don't have the rights to create a new database in the "Master"-database.

I have set the Web Interface Manager to "MpTvDbRC2". Why does it want to adress the "Master"-database?
Hi,

When you select "Enable query based suggestions and recordings" for the first time, the interface creates a new database called "bkqueries" in order to keep the query and suggestion information separate from the main MediaPortal database.

It would seem that this is a separate issue. I suspect that the user id you are using for the Web Interface does not have sufficient rights to create a new database. My understanding is that some information about the new database would have to be added to the master database in order for it to be created.

You should first check that the user you are using has enough privilidges to create a database. (MSSQL Management Studio - as previously described)

Regards
Kev

Big_Kev,

when run the query (for query based recordings)? When I open the web page or every day automaticly runs and makes the schedule if the EPG refreshed?

At the moment, the queries are checked against the EPG data every 10 minutes in the background, and when ever you edit or add a query.

Kev

kev,
i just tried this plugin/app of yours for the first time again in a while and i'm getting this after logging in via a webpage

MP Web Server Error 500

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Web Server has encountered the following error:
[AnyDAC][Phys][MySQL][LIBMYSQL] Table 'mysql.channelgroup' doesn't exist

any ideas?

The interface should actually be trying to open MpTvDbRc2.channelgroup (for RC2 install)...

Please check the "Database" page of the manager and ensure that you have "mptvdbrc2" (for RC2, or mptvdbrc1 for RC1 or tvlibrary for older installs) in the "Database Name" edit box, not "mysql".

Kev

pickitup

Portal Member
October 9, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi Big_Kev
I really love this program, thx alot!

But i wounder if there is any way to search for programs that is longer then say 61min? This way i don't get series/other stuff, just films in all Genre. This would be grate.

/pickitup

Big_Kev

Portal Pro
June 8, 2007
Home Country
Hi Big_Kev
I really love this program, thx alot!

But i wounder if there is any way to search for programs that is longer then say 61min? This way i don't get series/other stuff, just films in all Genre. This would be grate.

/pickitup

I will include duration options for the next release.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Kev

Big_Kev

Portal Pro
June 8, 2007
Home Country
New Version 0.4.0.09 Beta

Another new version...

New Features: (Thanks pickitup)
  • You can now specify a maximum and minimum program duration for queries. You will need to enter the information using time format hh:mm:ss where hh is hours, mm is minutes, ss is seconds. To suggest all programs with durations between 1 and a half and 1 and three quarter hours enter "01:30:00" and "01:45:00".
Regards
Kev

stoked

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Big_Kev.

Could you please allow networks to be defined for auto-login and also mutiple entries? For ex.

192.168.1.1/24,24.5.5.5,1.1.1.1

Big_Kev

Portal Pro
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sorry!!

:sorry::sorry::sorry::sorry::sorry::sorry::sorry:

Sorry All,

I stuffed up the link on the download page again!

Now fixed and pointing to the new version

asboe

Portal Member
    March 5, 2008
    Hi

This project is getting more and more interesting.

I found that deleting Schedule and Recorded items in Firefox, open up a new window, but doesn't close it after 'Delete'.

And queries set programs to be recorded, that already had been shown.

H/V Asboe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom