Self Contained Web Server / Interface (2 Viewers)

rroet

Portal Member
July 25, 2008
Home Country
Kev,

1. did you also correct the NewInterface and PDA html template files to add the missing ~~~ items I found them?

I think that one went wrong, because after the upgrade. I had the English headers again (guild, manual rec, recorded ... etc .etc)

Recorded programs overview is still broken showing !!!checkbox!!! messages

Jelle

OleBent

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2005
    Hi Kev

Guide page (hiding passed shows) as well as the additional lines in recorded is working as supposed now.

Super nice work.

This just keeps getting better.

Big_Kev

Portal Pro
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Kev,

Jelle

Hi Jelle,

Are you using custom HTML? (See top right check box on Appearance page of Manager). If you are, then there may be an incorrect character somewhere in the custom HTML for recordings.

Have a look through the code in the third Text Box on the HTML page - "HTML for Recorded Program Entries" - and make sure there are no spaces in odd places like "!!!Ti tle!!! instead of "!!!Title!!!.

If in doubt, click the Reset button to load the default text again.

If it is still not working correctly, then the only thing I can think of is that a special character (for Dutch) in one of the titles or descriptions is throwing the HTML off.

If everything is correct, but it is still not working, I may have to get you to send me a copy of your database so I can step through the code from this end.

Kev

Big_Kev

Portal Pro
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    New Version 0.4.0.03 beta

Hi All,

More bug fixes for Query Scheduling.

Fixes
    • Fixed error message on adding query
    • Fixed error for listing suggestions for MSSQL users
    • Minor fixes to HTML templates (button for suggestions now shows on scheduled page in multi-mode)
    Regards
    Kev

*** PLEASE DOWNLOAD AGAIN ***

If you downloaded prior to this edit (that I hope has the correct time for your timezone) then you may get some strange errors.

I accidentally uploaded an interim build of version 0.4.0.3 not the final build. I have since replaced it.

risu

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 22, 2006
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hi Kev,

there's one bug that's been there as long as feature for different users, it's present at least on 03.0.07 which is currently installed on my HTPC. I have three userprofiles installed with their own individual IP addresses for auto-login. Everything works just correct except editing. When you edit one profile it usually updates only the one on bottom.

For example if I'd have three profiles, starting from top: Joe, Jake and Jen. And then I wanted to change rights or IP address for Joe's profile, I'd click Joe, then edit-button and correct looking window would pop up with Joe's userdata. BUT, after I changed something and clicked OK, all data (except the name Joe) would be updated into Jen's profile.

As a workaround till this day I've always modified profiles by adding new profile and deleting the previous one (when there are more than one).

AngryBadger

Portal Member
    July 8, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Kev,

Jelle

Hi Jelle,

Are you using custom HTML? (See top right check box on Appearance page of Manager). If you are, then there may be an incorrect character somewhere in the custom HTML for recordings.

Have a look through the code in the third Text Box on the HTML page - "HTML for Recorded Program Entries" - and make sure there are no spaces in odd places like "!!!Ti tle!!! instead of "!!!Title!!!.

If in doubt, click the Reset button to load the default text again.

If it is still not working correctly, then the only thing I can think of is that a special character (for Dutch) in one of the titles or descriptions is throwing the HTML off.

If everything is correct, but it is still not working, I may have to get you to send me a copy of your database so I can step through the code from this end.

Kev

Hi Kev.

I still have this problem with it showing !!!checkbox!!! messages. Im using default HTLM and even reset the HTLM but it still happens. Im in the UK so Im not sure if its caused a special character.

Interestingly theres no problem when the recording shows up on the "scheduled" page, only after ifs been recorded and shows up in the "recorded" page.

Regards

Dave

My HTML:
    HTML:
    <table cellspacing = 1><tr><td>!!!CheckBox!!!</td>
    <td nowrap align=left width="98%"><a !!!ToolTip!!! href="javascript:load('!!!RecordingId!!!')">!!!Title!!![35]</a></td>
    <td align=right>!!!WatchedImage!!!</td></tr></table>

Big_Kev

Portal Pro
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Hi Kev,

there's one bug that's been there as long as feature for different users, it's present at least on 03.0.07 which is currently installed on my HTPC. I have three userprofiles installed with their own individual IP addresses for auto-login. Everything works just correct except editing. When you edit one profile it usually updates only the one on bottom.

For example if I'd have three profiles, starting from top: Joe, Jake and Jen. And then I wanted to change rights or IP address for Joe's profile, I'd click Joe, then edit-button and correct looking window would pop up with Joe's userdata. BUT, after I changed something and clicked OK, all data (except the name Joe) would be updated into Jen's profile.

As a workaround till this day I've always modified profiles by adding new profile and deleting the previous one (when there are more than one).

Hi Risu,

I think I just fixed it...

Look out for next release very soon

Kev

I still have this problem with it showing !!!checkbox!!! messages. Im using default HTLM and even reset the HTLM but it still happens. Im in the UK so Im not sure if its caused a special character.

Interestingly theres no problem when the recording shows up on the "scheduled" page, only after ifs been recorded and shows up in the "recorded" page.

Regards

Dave

My HTML:
    HTML:
    <table cellspacing = 1><tr><td>!!!CheckBox!!!</td>
    <td nowrap align=left width="98%"><a !!!ToolTip!!! href="javascript:load('!!!RecordingId!!!')">!!!Title!!![35]</a></td>
    <td align=right>!!!WatchedImage!!!</td></tr></table>

Hi Dave,

I think it is an issue with the non-multi select view for recordings.

Select the check box on the appearance page "Use multi-select for managing recordings" (4 down on left side) as a workaround and I will fix for next release.

Kev

AngryBadger

Portal Member
    July 8, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    That works great as a work around Kev.

Thanks for looking into this for us

Regards

Dave

asboe

Portal Member
    March 5, 2008
    This Query Manager could be something big ....
    First I couldn't see any idea with it. After I tried it, I now see some grooving potentials ....

I would like to have 'or', 'nor' and 'and' as Boolean Logic, to specifies my suggested programs more precise.

I have remodelled some of the icons, so they fit the new interface ... please have a try:
    View attachment 24735

H/V Asboe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom