Set of German TV Logos for StreamMP (1 Viewer)

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Hi!

I would like to share my set of German TV Logos optimized for StreamMP.

Link: zSHARE - logos.streammp2.rar

This is a collection of different TV Logos which i have modified for using with streamMP. I use them with Kabel Deutschland. So the naming scheme is for their namings. But you can rename them :)

Stefan

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
    It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
    Replies
    Views
    FYI: I now got TV Server running also under Windows system user while being able to write to a network share (this means without having to start the service as a different user). The reason for me trying this out was that using the "different user for service" approach, there was one minor issue where TV Service could not write to the...
    FYI: I now got TV Server running also under Windows system user while being able to write to a network share (this means without...
    Hi everybody, after recently setting up a Xen hypervisor with MediaPortal 1 TV Backend on Windows Server 2012 as a virtual machine...
    Replies
    Views
    Okay, thanks. That system could definitely be improved, but that's future stuff...
    Okay, thanks. That system could definitely be improved, but that's future stuff...
    I started looking around in the examples, and I found a lot of things with settings, but I don't actually know what is necessary...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 DLNA status? DE
    What I meant is that we have a MP2 plugin called UPnP Render that can play media from DLNA servers if I remember correctly. I don't know the current state of the plugin though. That's why MP2 probably never will be certified. ;) Yes, that was also the idea, but it is a big job as all TV's, software etc. seems to not do everything...
    What I meant is that we have a MP2 plugin called UPnP Render that can play media from DLNA servers if I remember correctly. I don't...
    So I'm wondering what the state of play is with MP2 and DLNA functionality? When I started this post, I did see some posts...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Subtitles DE
    I have for the most part resolved this issue, but I may have gone the long way around. Any file that has the subtitles inbedded but requiring subtitles to be turned on to see them I am running through Handbrake and burning the forced english subtitles into the file so the display regardless of the subtitles in the config. If the...
    I have for the most part resolved this issue, but I may have gone the long way around. Any file that has the subtitles inbedded...
    Hi, I am hoping someone can help me. I have a TV series which is predominantly in English but has passages of dialog that are in...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom