set record quality and scheduling (1 Viewer)

Big_Z

Portal Member
December 17, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hi guys,
i'm setting a HTPC with media portal 1.0. Everything seems to be working OK with TV I have EPG working with Schedules Direct. When i select a future program in EPG and goto recording menu some of the buttons are greyed out including Recording quality and the pre-record/post-record buttons. Why is this?

also, how do i set it to record all new episodes of a program? under advanced I see options to record all episodes on this channel or record every week at this same time. but nothing specifically to record just new episodes of a season?

Thanks

Z

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Free text recording DE
The base products (MP1, MP2, TV Server) do not support this. But there is a user-written plugin for TV Server called TvWishList that may do some or most of what you want. I say "may" because I have not used it myself. TvWishList is discussed in this thread (135 pages!). Note: the author of TvWishList has not visited this web site...
The base products (MP1, MP2, TV Server) do not support this. But there is a user-written plugin for TV Server called TvWishList...
Hi there, I am looking to move from tvheadend to mediaportal (changing from Linux to windows server, when the new hardware...
Replies
Views
The broadcast EPG for DVB-T in the UK has the capability to flag programmes that are interrupted partway through (e.g. by a short news bulletin), and DVRs with appropriate code can use this information to record both parts when you schedule the first part to record. I had always assumed that this capability was not implemented in "TV...
The broadcast EPG for DVB-T in the UK has the capability to flag programmes that are interrupted partway through (e.g. by a short...
The broadcast EPG for DVB-T in the UK has the capability to flag programmes that are interrupted partway through (e.g. by a short...
Replies
Views
Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same problem exists with other EPG sources, such as the broadcast EPG that I use with DVB-T/T2. When a programme first appears in the EPG (7 days ahead of its broadcast time), some programmes have a generic...
Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same...
TV Server 1.25. Windows 10. This has been an issue for many years, if not since inception, and I hoped it would be resolved...
Replies
Views
Thanks, it did not occur to me to try option 2. That works perfectly. I was definitely using option 4 previously though. I figured that it included both entries because they both had the time 2202 as start or finish times. It was weird that it treated week 1 and week 2 differently though. Anyway, thanks again.
Thanks, it did not occur to me to try option 2. That works perfectly. I was definitely using option 4 previously though. I...
I'm sure I'm not the first person to encounter this but I couldn't find a similar topic. Here's more detail about what is...
Replies
Views
That 's what I see. I've retired from software development in favour of getting a 1910 gaff cutter back sailing, and as that development was in DataFlex I doubt that it's relevant to MP development.
That 's what I see. I've retired from software development in favour of getting a 1910 gaff cutter back sailing, and as that...
The setting up of scheduled recordings seems to be the weakest part of MP2 - in fact I'd go as far as to say one aspect of it is a...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom