ShortCut'er Plugin - Shortcuts for the MP sections (2 Viewers)

Loewenpower

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 24, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks for this great plugin, everything works fine for me.

Regards

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Is this plugin gonna let me use my Harmony remote to jump directly into MovingPictures & TV-Series plugin?

Paglioni

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2007
    i'm using MP latest build, with StreamedMP skin, moving pictures/Tv series plugins.
    i installed your plugin as in the first post, configured with standard buttons, but when i try the iMon RC200's remote buttons, only the TV works, the other buttons do nothing (i'm speaking of those relatives to this plugin).

is the one in the first post, the latest version of the plugin?

now i got all vide-pictures-tv-dvd keys working but the Music one
    maybe is because i get a error importing the MediaPortal.imo 12_04_2008 about a function not found (maybe is that one)

any one have a solution?

Pretoriano

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Roma, Italia
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    i'm using MP latest build, with StreamedMP skin, moving pictures/Tv series plugins.
    i installed your plugin as in the first post, configured with standard buttons, but when i try the iMon RC200's remote buttons, only the TV works, the other buttons do nothing (i'm speaking of those relatives to this plugin).

is the one in the first post, the latest version of the plugin?

now i got all vide-pictures-tv-dvd keys working but the Music one
    maybe is because i get a error importing the MediaPortal.imo 12_04_2008 about a function not found (maybe is that one)

any one have a solution?

i don't know if u understand italian,but have a look at this guide,look at screenshots "keyboard command1 and keyboard command 2)-->https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/381698-post1.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom