ShortCut'er Plugin - Shortcuts for the MP sections (1 Viewer)

rmeredit

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 10, 2007
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    But you can, of course, create a shortcut to the plugins page, thereby reducing the number of button presses to get to a specific app. You can also clean out the plugins page so that only your app shortcuts display. Not exactly what you want, but close.

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hey guys, Control and Shift are not working as expected, tested with both remote and keyboard... Keys work fine without Ctrl or Shift activated but once activated I'm lost.....

Been using this plugin for months with no problem.. New build, can't remember if I ever used Ctrl or Shift in the past though. Pretty sure I did...

Kaoh

Portal Pro
    September 11, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I was looking for this, :D but I have one question:
    I use the real remote support, that is I have the IR codes mapped to MP actions in MP setup. I really want to access MP screens with my remote macros (philips pronto) so I can create a watch tv macro that jumps into the my tv. And this plugin seems to do this, but can I do this with IR codes?
    If not. What do you all use to map your remote to the keys? Cause all solllutions I tried in the past resulted in focus issues and suddenly the remote fails.

Topstar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 28, 2008
    Arnemuiden
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    My Radio Skin ID

Hi, great plugin!, is there a overview for all the possible skin id's?

Most important for me: The Skin-ID of my radio

Thanks in advance :D

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi, great plugin!, is there a overview for all the possible skin id's?

Most important for me: The Skin-ID of my radio

Thanks in advance :D

radio = 30

Attachments

• Plugins.png
      Plugins.png
      99.8 KB

Topstar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 28, 2008
    Arnemuiden
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks rekenaar!

Wow what a fast reply didn't expect that!

Now I'going to reprogram the my video's button to my Radio, this way I don't have to turn my TV on.
    Just press the radio button and here you go.

Thanks again!

Topstar

DigitalFusio

Portal Pro
    January 16, 2009
    Minnesota
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    did I miss something? I extracted the dll file to the plugins/process folder, but I do not see it listed in the plug-ins area of the MP config?

edit: nvrmind... it just was disabled, and i missed it in the large area of disabled icons.

thank you! this plug-in works great. Its the final thing I really needed to get MP to work perfectly (ok, I have one last thing which is to get my second card functioning with my STB so I can record one show while watching another... but thats a whole other can of worms!

zilexa

Portal Pro
    October 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    This plugin cannot be installed anymore?

Using 1.0RC4, I extracted the dll to the plugins\process folder, then started MP config but it's not listed... and I did not overlooked it!

To use MP I really need this plugin because MP doesn't have support for iMedian iPad remote.

DigitalFusio

Portal Pro
    January 16, 2009
    Minnesota
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    dont know if this helps, but enable advanced mode, then scroll down to the process plugins area, its disabled by default, or at was on mine atleast, so its all grayed out and is lost in the mix of icons

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom