ShortCut'er Plugin - Shortcuts for the MP sections (1 Viewer)

zilexa

Portal Pro
October 22, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi everybody. I have a big problem.

I have the small ML02 Silverstone case with.. ofcourse.. iMon remote (ipad). Now I tested a littlebit with the mediacenter software from iMon. Ofcourse it didn't take long to remove that mediacenter tool and start installing Media Portal.

But now that I am trying to get the remote working with Media Portal, I realize there is an issue with the remote software!

Whatever I do, I cannot get it to work as keyboard! In the iMon Manager, I select "Keyboard" mode. But whenever I use the d-pad button, the mouse starts moving!

I already completely removed iMon software and drivers and reinstalled them. No luck.
I emailed Silverstone and Soundgraph but I don't expect a good response.

Any ideas what I can do?

netexplorer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 21, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi all,
    i cant't get the plugin working. No matter what i try, the keystrokes produce no action in mediaportal. I have an Antec Fusion case with the iMon Pad remote but when i directly input on keyboard nothing happens also. Further i tried the MyKeys plugin and that dont't work too. What can i do to check the installation?

Marvman

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi all,
    i cant't get the plugin working. No matter what i try, the keystrokes produce no action in mediaportal. I have an Antec Fusion case with the iMon Pad remote but when i directly input on keyboard nothing happens also. Further i tried the MyKeys plugin and that dont't work too. What can i do to check the installation?

Silly question, but did you turn on the plugin?
    Maybe you have something running in backround that block virtual key inputs, ex.: hackshield in Online Games

kesar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2008
    Warsaw
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    I have the same problem as netexplorer. I did everything exactly as this guide says. I even downgraded iMON Manager to 7.20 version and blocked the autoupdate. No success. Everything works fine excluding these shortcuts defined in Shortcuter plugin. Help please.

netexplorer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 21, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes, that is the problem. All the other keys working normaly, except the keys defined for shortcuter.

kesar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2008
    Warsaw
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    Hi everybody. I have a big problem.

I have the small ML02 Silverstone case with.. ofcourse.. iMon remote (ipad). Now I tested a littlebit with the mediacenter software from iMon. Ofcourse it didn't take long to remove that mediacenter tool and start installing Media Portal.

But now that I am trying to get the remote working with Media Portal, I realize there is an issue with the remote software!

Whatever I do, I cannot get it to work as keyboard! In the iMon Manager, I select "Keyboard" mode. But whenever I use the d-pad button, the mouse starts moving!

I already completely removed iMon software and drivers and reinstalled them. No luck.
    I emailed Silverstone and Soundgraph but I don't expect a good response.

Any ideas what I can do?

Does the soundgraph software receive proper signal. Check the signal first, maybe the RC is broken? Turn on the IR signal indicator and see the incoming signals. Forget about keyboard mode, you have designated button (mouse/keyboard) for this - you can change it whenever you want.
    It's really strange btw, it never happened to me.

kesar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2008
    Warsaw
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    Stupid mistake, everything works fine. I just placed the dll in the wrong folder. Check the folder - it should be in process (not windows). Short readme would make it easier.

netexplorer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 21, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Stupid mistake, everything works fine. I just placed the dll in the wrong folder. Check the folder - it should be in process (not windows). Short readme would make it easier.

Oh damn,
    that was the mistake. I placed the plugin in the wrong folder too. Now it works fine, except the TV-Fullscreen key. It seems that MP enter the TV Function, but then the Home screen is shown again.
    Netexplorer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom