ShortCut'er Plugin - Shortcuts for the MP sections (1 Viewer)

Smitty2k1

Portal Member
June 15, 2008
Illinois
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hey this plugin works great for jumping to My Music, My Pictures, and My Videos! I was confused at first that I had to use the 501 ID for my music and not the 511 ID. Thanks for the work!

mrbert

Portal Pro
April 16, 2008
Rotterdam
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Oops,

See that the link did not make it::sorry:
Hi de screen capture can be found on:
http://www.mrbertdesign.nl/plaat/capture2.jpg
capture2.jpg

I am using a harmony one as MediaCenter remote.
But I try with the normal keyboard for now.

Greets

mrbert

Portal Pro
April 16, 2008
Rotterdam
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
YYESSS I saw those 2 hotkeys woking today.

Dunno what s the difference.
The only thing I did was rebooting mij system for an update but now those two suddenly worked:)

Just remember I changd one thing I saw somewhere in the setting that I could remove the MY before the menue items.

mrbert

Portal Pro
April 16, 2008
Rotterdam
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi One nice hotkey function I can think of:

Have te abily to jump right into the shoutcast favorites list.
That would really be nice to have but I have no clue how to fix that?

Will the escape behavior not result in some kind of keboard history buffer overflow when jumping straight from one menu to the other very often?

For my harmony remote I think of solving this with with a sequence in the activities.
If I want to see pictures I just program first to do Home and then the pictures.

I think it could be a nice option to have the plugin behave similar at shortcuts.
Just flush the buffer and then jump into the activity? (maybe at a thick box at the entry line of a tick box telling it to behave that way for an entry?

Guys, I think this behaves a little bit strange. When I navigate directly to sections using this plugin, escape key doesn't function as it should within current page but rather navigate back through sections I have opened. It is like opening section over current screen everytime I use direct jump.

Am I doing something wrong or this is by design?

Thanks for any info.

T.

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Field 4-5-6 under "Section" is apparantly bugged with a limitation to one character per field. Now, I could fix the code myself, but wanted the original editor to do it so it get's fixed in one place ;)

MoPhat

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2007
    Berg
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    The bug was fixed long time ago, you should download the version from the first post

thx
    MoPhat

bandyTA

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2006
    Gödöllő
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    This is what I need!

I used MPKeys before, but this isn’t support extra keys like SHIT, ALT, etc.
    The screen ID is none plus ultra feature! I can use ANY screen directly. Must be an embedded plugin!
    Great!

:D

crazyfool

Portal Pro
    October 8, 2008
    this might be a stupid question but is it possible to use shortcut'er to create a shortcut to another plugin, basically i have the multishortcut plugin to open various apps and the links for the apps are in the plugins menu so i want to know if i can create a keyboard shortcut using this plugin to launch an app in the plugins menu... if u see wot i mean...

MoPhat

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2007
    Berg
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    yes, i know what you mean... unfortunalety this will not work because the ShortCuter plugin uses screen id's from the skin XML files.

The multishortcut plugin has no screen files... and so no id :(

sorry.
    MoPhat

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom