ShortCut'er Plugin V2 (1 Viewer)

nicsergio

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2010
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I have testes it with "ctrl + g" from my Sconi but your plugin only recv "g", so it seem that my SconiCenter has a bug. Because if I press "ctrl +g" from my wirless keyboard then your plugin is receiving "ctrl + g" and the link is working. I added the log file which you wanted at time point [2013-10-29 20:41:06,905] I pressed 3x my remote and then 1x from my keyboard

It seems that your remote does not send the modifiers (CTRL - ALT - SHIFT) correctly, strange :confused:
    I checked and the plugin intercepts both variant "left" (LControl) that "right" (RControl) either..
    I can try to make a change event interception raw input to see if you can solve, if you're willing to give it a try

Scrounger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 21, 2009
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @nicsergio:
    Great work, thank for the improvement of the shorcutter plugin.
    If have an idea to improve your plugin, but dont know if this is possible.

Great would be, that your plugin read out the GuiProperties of a plugin.
    For Example, use the imdb guiproperty of selected Movingpictures movie, to search with onlineVideos a trailer, just by pressing a remote key.
    In your plugin, you can set the Load parameter to "IMDb Movie Trailers|search:#MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.imdb_id".

Do you see a change to integrate this? :)

nicsergio

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2010
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    @nicsergio:
    Great work, thank for the improvement of the shorcutter plugin.
    If have an idea to improve your plugin, but dont know if this is possible.

Great would be, that your plugin read out the GuiProperties of a plugin.
    For Example, use the imdb guiproperty of selected Movingpictures movie, to search with onlineVideos a trailer, just by pressing a remote key.
    In your plugin, you can set the Load parameter to "IMDb Movie Trailers|search:#MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.imdb_id".

Do you see a change to integrate this? :)

I took a quick look and the functionality to read GuiProperties and replace them with its value in the loadParameter is possible, just use the method GUIPropertyManager.GetProperty().
    I implement your request in the plugin ASAP :):)

I'm considering to use a syntax like: #(property name), for example: #(MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.imdb_id), then the LoadParameter become:

"IMDb Movie Trailers|search:#(MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.imdb_id)|return:Locked"

and put some default links in the treeview, ready for search in IMDB or YouTube or iTunes..

@Scrounger, what do you think?

Scrounger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 21, 2009
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I took a quick look and the functionality to read GuiProperties and replace them with its value in the loadParameter....
    Great, that's exactly what i mean (y)

One little remark. For your plugin i suggest such a syntax: "IMDb Movie Trailers|search(#MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.imdb_id)|return:Locked"
    So users can directly use copy and paste from skin files without making any errors.

nicsergio

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2010
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    version 2.0.3 is available, new features:

• implemented GuiProperties read and replace them with its value in Load Parameter (required by @Scrounger)
    syntax is: (#property name), for example: "IMDb Movie Trailers|search:(#MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.imdb_id)|return:Locked"​
    • support for the new Trailers plugin (released by @ltfearme)
    Trailers plugin doesn't have its own window, then ShortCut'er simulates the click action of the control with ID=11899​
    • add "Trailer for selected item" section in treeview of the most popular links:
    Trailers.png

Download from repository :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom