Shoutcast Directory Plugin (3 Viewers)

mlburgoon

Portal Pro
November 16, 2006
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
This is one of the BEST plugins available. It is fantastic.

I do have a question\suggestion, though. It keeps popping up a window with the song info in it. Previous version (i don't know which previous version, sorry) was not doing that. that pop up get very annoying when trying to browse out and do other things. It interupts what I am doing when all I want to do is to listen to shoutcast and maybe try and rip a few cds, or watch my picture slideshow.

is it possible to turn that off? I didn't see a configuration for this most awesome plugin.

thanks

vertiger

Portal Pro
July 8, 2007
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
This is one of the BEST plugins available. It is fantastic.

I do have a question\suggestion, though. It keeps popping up a window with the song info in it. Previous version (i don't know which previous version, sorry) was not doing that. that pop up get very annoying when trying to browse out and do other things. It interupts what I am doing when all I want to do is to listen to shoutcast and maybe try and rip a few cds, or watch my picture slideshow.

is it possible to turn that off? I didn't see a configuration for this most awesome plugin.

thanks

well, no configuration so far - but i can include that, i will integrate that, then i got home (in the evening) and upload a new version

Al_Capone

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I understand that this is most likely caused by the plugin, but:
    -can something be done with the empty genres ? like "80s" - one would guess few 100 stations would be there, but it's empty.

-thanks.

vertiger

Portal Pro
    July 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    I understand that this is most likely caused by the plugin, but:
    -can something be done with the empty genres ? like "80s" - one would guess few 100 stations would be there, but it's empty.

-thanks.

hmm, it's not empty here, that should not be happening. what did you do?

vertiger

Portal Pro
    July 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    i have some good news, i have found to record the stream via directshow filters

any suggestion how to implement the gui part?

Al_Capone

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    i have some good news, i have found to record the stream via directshow filters

any suggestion how to implement the gui part?

use the record button, like TV , user press "record" - and gets option to "this song/program" , next 5,15,30 minutes or "until stop"

check out the way TV-recording works while watching TV in fullscreen, and pressing "record" on remote

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom