Shoutcast Directory Plugin (6 Viewers)

Joey2go

June 30, 2005
Best plugin for shoutcastfreaks

Thanks for making this perfect Plugin...

Needed in MP2? of course!

Joey

HappyTalk

Portal Pro
July 16, 2006
UK
Took 30 seconds to install, required no setup, worked perfectly, congrats on your quality coding. Listening to the c64 channels 24/7 now! (j/k of course)

One thing I would like would be for it to be able to show the track & artist names when full screen patterns are showing as and when they change. maybe a button on my remote could overlay the info for 5 secs with a radio buttons options panel to show info (always/on change/never) though always being poppable by repressing the full screen remote button. Done this way still needs no setup. Possible? I see you are able to display this info on main screen so are already extracting it.

cheers for a1 plug

cabala

Portal Pro
October 30, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi Vertiger,

congratulations for your great plugin!

I'd like to translate it in Italian but I'm not a coder: is it possibile?

Thank you for all,

Marco

vertiger

Portal Pro
July 8, 2007
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
Took 30 seconds to install, required no setup, worked perfectly, congrats on your quality coding. Listening to the c64 channels 24/7 now! (j/k of course)

One thing I would like would be for it to be able to show the track & artist names when full screen patterns are showing as and when they change. maybe a button on my remote could overlay the info for 5 secs with a radio buttons options panel to show info (always/on change/never) though always being poppable by repressing the full screen remote button. Done this way still needs no setup. Possible? I see you are able to display this info on main screen so are already extracting it.

cheers for a1 plug

thx, i will think about it

Hi Vertiger,

Thank you for all,

Marco

thx, the text is currently in the sources and only english, i will have to make it multi-lang to support that

i will look into that as well

cabala

Portal Pro
October 30, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi Vertiger,

Thank you for all,

Marco

thx, the text is currently in the sources and only english, i will have to make it multi-lang to support that

i will look into that as well

Thank you very much, Vertiger, I'll wait for this!

Have a good time,

Marco

vertiger

Portal Pro
July 8, 2007
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
just posted an update

- multilanguage support
- track change notification
- bugfixes

Please provide translations for the multilanguage support.

Al_Capone

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    the .dll inside ShoutcastDirectoryPlugin-0.0.0.4.666.zip is version 0.0.3, modified 30.01.2008

EDIT: I see now, I was looking at MEDIAPORTAL - free MediaCenter HTPC Software - Shoutcast Directory Plugin

BTW: can something be done with the empty genres ? like "80s" - one would guess few 100 stations would be there, but it's empty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom