Shoutcast Directory Plugin (1 Viewer)

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Current version?

Can I assume that the link in the first post is being continually updated to point to the latest version?
    Why isn't the Wiki upload being updated?

MHSkywalker

April 28, 2008
    Dear all,

does this plugin still supports Shoutcast 2.0?
    I am searching for a WebRadio PlugIn that also supports stream recording. Think this PlugIn could be the answer but it does not work for me.
    I have installed the plugin and already played around with its configuration but without success.
    When I search for a genre within MP there is NO result!!!

Any clue?

Thanks in advance for your support.

MHSky

vertiger

Portal Pro
    July 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Dear all,

does this plugin still supports Shoutcast 2.0?
    I am searching for a WebRadio PlugIn that also supports stream recording. Think this PlugIn could be the answer but it does not work for me.
    I have installed the plugin and already played around with its configuration but without success.
    When I search for a genre within MP there is NO result!!!

Any clue?

Thanks in advance for your support.

MHSky

Hmm, they have blocked the referer of the plugin. Here is an updated version of the ShoutcastDirectory.dll (linked against the newest svn dlls). Also updated the other versions on the website.

Al_Capone

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Thank you.
    Recently, I needed to enter/exit the plugin a few times before it listed genres (otherwise, no list were visible)
    I updated, and the same happened again. any idea of why ?

(after a few (3-5) enter/exits the list is populated, and I can choose a genre, then station, then play)

tony2k

Portal Pro
    May 5, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanx for the Update, everything works fine now.

Another question: how many simultanous recordings can the plugin handle? or is it only limited by my internet connection? i have a 10mbit connection so how many casts at 128 kbit are possible?

Update:

mh, now it does the same as before. after i enter the plug no list appear. Logs are attached.

Udate 2:

now it works fine without any change... so strange, any error in the log?

vertiger

Portal Pro
    July 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Thanx for the Update, everything works fine now.

Another question: how many simultanous recordings can the plugin handle? or is it only limited by my internet connection? i have a 10mbit connection so how many casts at 128 kbit are possible?

10 MBit / 128 kBit = 80 Connection. Remove possible overhead and you have around 60.

Update:

mh, now it does the same as before. after i enter the plug no list appear. Logs are attached.

Udate 2:

now it works fine without any change... so strange, any error in the log?

hmmm, nothing obvious in the logs. (Except that the shown version number is from the previous version)

BTW: they have blocked the plugin by send an emty list.

globaldonkey

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Hi,

Any skin files for blue3 available?

2008-10-13 16:27:12.500000 [ERROR][MPMain]: SKIN: Missing D:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Blue3\ShoutcastDirectoryListView.xml
    2008-10-13 16:27:12.500000 [ERROR][MPMain]: No translation found for id 102345
    2008-10-13 16:27:12.500000 [ERROR][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at ShoutcastDirectoryPlugin.SDbase.OnPageLoad()
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)
    2008-10-13 16:27:23.500000 [ERROR][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at ShoutcastDirectoryPlugin.SDbase.OnPageDestroy(Int32 new_windowId)

vertiger

Portal Pro
    July 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Hi,

Any skin files for blue3 available?

2008-10-13 16:27:12.500000 [ERROR][MPMain]: SKIN: Missing D:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Blue3\ShoutcastDirectoryListView.xml
    2008-10-13 16:27:12.500000 [ERROR][MPMain]: No translation found for id 102345
    2008-10-13 16:27:12.500000 [ERROR][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at ShoutcastDirectoryPlugin.SDbase.OnPageLoad()
    2008-10-13 16:27:23.500000 [ERROR][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at ShoutcastDirectoryPlugin.SDbase.OnPageDestroy(Int32 new_windowId)

Nope, but I will make some, ASAP.

vertiger

Portal Pro
    July 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    i have added the update.

I'm currently don't have the time to update the Blue3 skin files to support the Filmstrip view, but the standart view is working. Maybe I will add it later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom