ShowTimes Plugin Suite V3.4.3 (2017-01-09) (2 Viewers)

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Re: ShowTimes Plugin Suite V3

On the MPEI - I use the MP directory for the MTSA data (I have the main program installed on my C: drive and the data on a separate drive)
    Put in an option on the MPEI to ask where you'd like to put the MTSA and downloaded data - I'd just use one folder for both, but that's just my opinion :)

Cul8er seems to be quite good on the options for MPEI - PM him if you get stuck, I'm sure he'll be glad to help...

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: ShowTimes Plugin Suite V3

^ Same here, all in one folder named Showtimes, but in the folder of the MP databases. I think to put the mtsa.exe and all the data into one folder would be the best idea - the location would be up to you. As SpudR said even in a seperate folder the main directory of MP would be perfect as long as you communicate where the files are (in case someone needs the logs ;)).

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

Can anyone confirm if control.hastext(46) actually works? It seems to always evaluate to true even when not browsing by theatres.

It's not a big deal since I can create dummies and use string functions to work around it, but just wanted to know if any skinner experiences the same.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Re: AW: ShowTimes Plugin Suite V3

Hi Damien, here it seems to work - only displays the dates/times of a movie if theater view is activated.

OK, thanks catavolt. Not sure why it doesn't work for me.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

Hi Nephilim, I just updated StreamedMP for the latest version and noticed that the Genre's retrieved were not in English. See screen shot.

Also noticed that the MPAA Rating was from some other country as well for most movies.

Attachments

• ShowTimesDetails.jpg
      ShowTimesDetails.jpg
      215.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom