ShowTimes Plugin Suite V3.4.3 (2017-01-09) (2 Viewers)

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    1.3 Alpha ? But not from germany ? I think only with german cinemas there are a problem ?

Maybe you can tell me your settings in the cinema location, and the cinema name, so i can check if this is a problem with my cinema or with another problem, maybe the country or so...

Last edited:

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I´m already on 1.3 Beta, in Germany ofc, Kinopolis Main-Taunus, Kino Idstein (in settings: sulzbach|idstein).
    Sometimes I get the message that mtsa.exe doesn´t work correct (the windows error), but this is always when the German scraper site is offline.
    In general Showtimes work perfect for me ;)

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ok, with Main Taunus, i have the same problem, with kino Idstein, the Video and audio works fine, but than when i will back mepo is hanging. I can only go over task manager and kill mepo.

What did you use for codecs ? LAV, SAF ?

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hm what can i do this was a nice plugin :( Is nephilim not support his plugin anymore ?

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi D3ltoroxp,
    i'm sorry but i can not reproduce the behavior. This seems not to be a plugin problem.

Bye,
    Nephilim
    :(:cry:

Hm lhcomputer have the same issue. With my cinema i have the prob, with one off catavolts cinema i haven't this problem. But with the mepo 1.2.3 your plugin runs great, but when i update to 1.3 a than it does not work any more...

Did you have mepo 1.3 alpha and LAV Codecs ? Can you check, germany, city : mengen, kinocenter mengen ?

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi everyone,

a few days ago i wanted to set up Showtimes Suite on the HTPC of my Brother. My Brother lives in Munich and most of the Cinemas he usually went to, are working fine..except one. "Mathäser der Filmpalast" isnt working. If i add tthis cinema, the showtimesgrabber always crashs while downloading the movie information from this cinema.

@Nephilim , do you have any clue why this is happening?
    I cant provide any log files because my brother is not at home right now. I will upload the logs as soon as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom