ShowTimes Plugin Suite V3.4.3 (2017-01-09) (1 Viewer)

Jean-Marc

Portal Pro
February 28, 2007
Home Country
France France
Sorry, but today MTSA doesn't work anymore for France (doesn't find any theater in any French town and crashes). I tried changing the country and it perfectly works for other countries I tried like Germany, USA and Brazil ...and the website allocine is working normally.
Thanks for your help!

Nephilim

Extension Developer
February 8, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
Sorry, but today MTSA doesn't work anymore for France (doesn't find any theater in any French town and crashes). I tried changing the country and it perfectly works for other countries I tried like Germany, USA and Brazil ...and the website allocine is working normally.
Thanks for your help!
Can't reproduce... Please post your mtsa.log file.

Bye,
nephilim

Jean-Marc

Portal Pro
February 28, 2007
Home Country
France France
Thanks Nephilim.
Still not working.
After the choice of the city, it crashes...[DOUBLEPOST=1363730725][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks Nephilim.
Still crashing after I enter "France", the name of the town and click "download"...

Nephilim

Extension Developer
February 8, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
Thanks Nephilim.
Still not working.
After the choice of the city, it crashes...[DOUBLEPOST=1363730725][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks Nephilim.
Still crashing after I enter "France", the name of the town and click "download"...

Sorry but it works for me.
Attached are the moviedata.xml for Montélimar.

Bye,
Nephilim

Attachments

• moviedata.xml
    64.2 KB

Jean-Marc

Portal Pro
February 28, 2007
Home Country
France France
Thanks Nephilim,

This is a total mystery....for me all countries work, EXCEPT france...
So the only possible explanation is that I am not using the latest version of ShowTimes. I use the pack I downloaded from the plugin section, that includes MTSA. Is there a new one somewhere? What is the MPEI xml update file for? How to use it?
I was using MP 1.0 and everything always worked well, I wanted to use MP 1.3 and I cannot use ShowTimes...
Well, Nephilim, if everything works well for all other french users, I will try to do a new clean install of MP, and many thanks for your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom