ShowTimes Plugin Suite V3.4.3 (2017-01-09) (1 Viewer)

Jean-Marc

Portal Pro
February 28, 2007
Home Country
France France
Just wanted to say that after days and hours trying to understand the problem, everything finally is working fine!!
I had to uninstall MP and Mysql (twice..) and, even if it works now, I don't know what was the initial problem... a big thanks to Nephilim and Acteo for their time helping me!

stevied20

Portal Pro
June 7, 2010
Christchurch
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hi,
I am a new user here in NZ, and i think i have followed all of the instructions correctly, problem is when i request a list of cinemas from any location in NZ i get a blank, possible i am missing a step but i have followed your instructions.......ive added the log for you to look at.
Many thanks
Steve (Christchurch,NZ)

MP 1.3 Showtime v3.03

Last edited:

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    I have a strange issue - the trailers only play the first few seconds, then drop back to the info window.
    I have set the plugin not to download them, so I guess there is a buffering issue somewhere?
    So far, everything else I've thrown at MP play fine (online videos and local stored stuff)

Nephilim

Extension Developer
    February 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Try to play the trailers links with an external directshow player (ex. MPC).

Bye,
    Nephilim

Last edited:

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Going to guess that was "Try to play the trailers links with an external player" - whatever you have been drinking I'll have some ;)
    Where can I find the links? Found them - testing...

#Edit#
    Apparently Apple have done some limiting with the Quicktime thing and makes the player ID itself as Quicktime.
    Using mplayer this doesn't work:
    mplayer http://trailers.apple.com/movies/universal/oblivion/oblivion-worldofoblivion_h720p.mov
    but
    mplayer -cache 200000 -user-agent QuickTime/7.6.2 http://trailers.apple.com/movies/universal/oblivion/oblivion-worldofoblivion_h720p.mov
    Does work
    Any idea how this can be integrated?

Last edited:

Nephilim

Extension Developer
    February 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    There is already a workaround for Apple useragent, maybe the useragent string have to be changed. I'll check it ASAP.

And, please, drink responsibly... ;)

Bye,
    Nephilim

Last edited:

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Nah - you just need to move continents ;)
    This might sound stupid, but it's worked for me in the past, try closing all the config windows (including the MP config) and reopen them - try again.
    You could always try a manual removal of all the Showtimes files and a reinstall - that has also been known to fix some weirdness :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom