ShowTimes Plugin Suite V3.4.3 (2017-01-09) (10 Viewers)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Further to my earlier post when I checked in the middle of last week I had 7 days of data for all my cinemas, so it was looking all OK again. Today, though, I got an error message "Update Failed MTSA" etc. etc and I was seeing just 1 days data (yesterdays) for only a single cinema. Tried a manual download and got "No data downloaded for the requested number of days" (set for 7 days) same with setting reduced to 1 day.:(
    Not looking so good. It seems the service is flakey on weekends an Modays, hopefully it will look better in the week.:whistle:

Musikliebhaber

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2012
    Köln
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dear Nephilim,

view time agoo you integrat in Showtime Plugin suite for "user accounts controls media Center" a seperate
    configuration that make it possible to start "mtsa.exe" whis Windows task sheduller because the "Showtime
    process Plugin will not work in "user accounts controls media center"

First i will say thank you for this very nice function! and the realy nice "Showtime Plugin suite"

Since Version 3.43 (MediaPortal 1.16 whis Windows 10 (revision 10.15063) i have the problem that a
    configuration over the "Showtime user account controls Media Center " Configuration Menü under:

MediaPortal configuration -> plugins- browse and install new plugins -> Showtime plugin Suite -> configure
    (see picture Nr1)

Showtime will not work. Only when I configurat in a second step the "config" Gui from the Process
    plugin "Showtime Grabber" , that i can not use whis a "user accounts controls media Center" under :

MediaPortal configuration -> Process Plugins -> ShowTime grabber -> Config (see picture Nr.2)

and add the Path from:

- "mtsa.exe path"

and

- "File storage"

In the "config" Gui from the "Showtime Grabber prozess plugin" again and then "disable" the "showtime
    Grabber prozess plugin" again. The Showtime Plugin Suite will work in a "user accounts controls media Center"

When we only configurate the "Showtime plugin Suite " at the "user accounts controls media Center"
    configuration at:

MediaPortal configuration -> plugins-> browse and install new plugins -> Showtime plugin Suite -> configure

The plugin will not work an give in MediaPortal Gui a error that the "mtsa.exe" file an the configuration
    Files and Film data not storade at the standard path at

"Mtsa.exe Path: C:\programmdata\teamMediaportal\MediaPortal\mtsa\mtsa.exe" error

"file storage; C:\programmdata\teamMediaportal\MediaPortal\mtsa" error

The Problem will only there when "Showtime plugin Suite " will install the first time on a fresh
    MediaPortal installation and "showtime plugin suite " will not install bevor.

Please can you fix this problem when you have time. I attach some picture were you can see the problem.
    When you have question please ask me.

I will help were i can.

best Regards

Musikiebhaber

By the way:
    My Media Center has 2 User accounts 1 Account is a Administration account and 1 Account is a user Account
    that I use every day when I use the Media Center whisout Administration rights.

Attachments

• 3-ShTime-additonaly-grabber-config-because Nr1not work.PNG
      3-ShTime-additonaly-grabber-config-because Nr1not work.PNG
      104.7 KB
    • 2-ShowTime-error after configuration from-pic1.PNG
      2-ShowTime-error after configuration from-pic1.PNG
      6.1 KB
    • 1-ShowTime-Multiuser-account-configuration-.PNG
      1-ShowTime-Multiuser-account-configuration-.PNG
      177 KB

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Further to my earlier post when I checked in the middle of last week I had 7 days of data for all my cinemas, so it was looking all OK again. Today, though, I got an error message "Update Failed MTSA" etc. etc and I was seeing just 1 days data (yesterdays) for only a single cinema. Tried a manual download and got "No data downloaded for the requested number of days" (set for 7 days) same with setting reduced to 1 day.:(
    Not looking so good. It seems the service is flakey on weekends an Modays, hopefully it will look better in the week.:whistle:
    Further to the above I have had no more than 1 days data (current day) all week and today none at all (manual download failed with " the No data etc. etc."). I tried setting up for a couple of cinemas in the UK and got full listings for the number of days requested, so it seems there is something wrong here in Germany.:(
    Anyone know what is going on?

Jean-Marc

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    Further to the above I have had no more than 1 days data (current day) all week and today none at all (manual download failed with " the No data etc. etc."). I tried setting up for a couple of cinemas in the UK and got full listings for the number of days requested, so it seems there is something wrong here in Germany.:(
    Anyone know what is going on?

Working very well for France with full listings for the number of days requested (last update this morning)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    When I get data here in Germany I think the times are OK (have not double checked but will keep an eye on it). I have checked the data at IDMB website directly for my selection of cinemas and it is not complete there either, i.e. less than 6 days and in some cases no more than 2 days (at present), so that looks to be the root cause of the problem.;) Having said that I'm not getting the logic behind the grabbing, yesterday after much playing arround by individually selecting cinemas and requesting 3 days I found 4 that worked. When I requested a 5 day with manual update for all 4 , 3 delivered 3 days and 1 4 days worth. This morning (despite no update scheduled till today at 22:00), there was nothing shown at all.:eek: When I tried a manual update (5 days requested) I just got 1 cinema with 1 day, on reducing to 3 days requested I got all 4 with 1 day.
    Very confused:confused:

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sadly the functionality of this formally super plugin is getting to the point where it is almost useless. These days I rarely get more than 1 or 2 days of data from 5 days requested and often for only 2 of the 4 cinemas I have selected.:( On top of that the grabbing schedule (daily at 21.00) seems to get screwed up from time to time. As of today Thursday the 30-Nov-17 I only had data for Monday the 27-Nov-17 and the next update(grab) was shown as Tuesday 28-Nov-17, see attached screenshot. The schedule does eventually sort itself out but something ain't right.:eek:
    Any chance anyone could take a look at this??????
    st3.jpg

Jean-Marc

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    This plugin is vvorking very vvell for me.
    Maybe a screen problem, or the German source used to scrap, because you had the same problem in june? (I use Titan skin)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This plugin is vvorking very vvell for me.
    Maybe a screen problem, or the German source used to scrap, because you had the same problem in june? (I use Titan skin)
    Good to know the plugin is still working well elsewhere. I do agree that the data in IMDB for my area in Germany does seem to be very poor over the last 6 months. I do believe, however that the problem is exacerbated by the grabber.:( It seems that if one of the selected cinemas has, for example, only 1 days data then that is all I get for all cimemas regardles if the rest have more data available. Similarly if one cinema has no data then it looks like the grabber process stops at that point again regardless of aditional data in other selected cinemas. I would speculate that everything is only fine if all the data is available for the chosen grab, when anything is not complete then the grabber logic is not able to produce an optimal (best available) result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom