ShowTimes Plugin Suite V3.4.3 (2017-01-09) (2 Viewers)

jon_in_phx

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 13, 2012
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Looks like I'm late with this. But great to see the ShowTimes plugin back from the dead!

Here's some feedback from USA:

There's a problem with some local theaters. Four of the five theaters I've selected are showing “Get Tickets” for movie times.

Looking at my theaters in imdb.com, for the four theaters mentioned, there is a “Get Tickets” button after each “Showtimes:” line. Apparently the MTSA grabber is pulling the wrong information. One theater does not have the “Get Tickets” buttons and the showtimes are fetched correctly.

I've attached the moviedate.xml file and a screen shot.

Also, for theater complexes with IMAX screens, the IMAX movie times are ignored (“Showtimes IMAX:” and “ShowTimes3D, IMAX:”).

I'm using MP 1.15.0, Streamed MP skin, and the mtsa.exe pulled from page one of this log. USA zip code 85207.

Attachments

• ShowTimes.png
      ShowTimes.png
      603.3 KB
    • moviedata.xml
      80.2 KB

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Nephilim The MP2 Cinema plugin is dead, because google showtime stopped their service. Is there any alternative service used or did google bring back their service partly? The current plugin developer of the MP2 version is not available any more due to personal reasons, so would be great, if you could take a look.

Trigo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    At the moment its OK again.

Hi,
    German cinema do not run since some days.
    Error in manual download:
    No data downloaded for the requested number of days

MP1.16.0 Final
    Showtimes 3.4.3

thank you

Last edited:

Trigo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sorry
    but its not working again. Kino.de is reachable. But Showtimes shows nothing.
    any ideas?

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Still getting something here also (München). Manual dowload on my Desktop PC did error "Not all Cinemas..." etc. but that is not untypical for me, but only got 1 days (today) info for all cinemas though, so not sure if that is a bad sign or not.:unsure: My HTPC shows 2 days data, today and tomorrow following an auto update for 7 days requested yesterday evening. Will monitor carefully over the next few days.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom