Silicon skin download (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

This skin is no longer availible for d/l since I no longer develop it.

Update 2004-07-16
Minor update, I have made a OSD for TV. For the next release I will focus on the navigation with remotes since that is not working the way it should.

This skin has been terminated

Update
I have made some updates to the skin and now the OSD should work fine for video. I also did the lcd display for video. There is now a new homepage where I have added a little something to display the date and something else :)

A screenshot of the homepage:
s8.jpg

Ok, here is the download: http://hem.bredband.net/b244633/silicon/silicon20040712b.zip

------ end update -----

Ok, here is the skin I been working on, I decided to release it EAVEN though there are still things that needs to be done. It is not complete and there will be updates to it. I wanted to share what I have done so far so that you can play around with it and post any bugs you find (well there are some obvious ones that are due to that they are not done... that is not bugs the are simply... well.. not done) ;) I really hope you enjoy the skin and just to let skinners who want to do a simalar skin moving everything around and not keeping much of the basic look and placement of things... don't unless you have alot of time on your hands :)

You will need the latest version of MP with the new scrolling homepage, if you don't have it, go get it.

Some screenshots

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

s3.jpg

s4.jpg

s5.jpg

s6.jpg

Dowload here: check update!

Let me know if you try it and what you think about it.

A

Anonymous

Yes! Finally I can use it!
Very very very nice job Samsonite!

PS. What happened to the name I thought you were gonna name it Aurora16?!? :D :) :wink:

A

Anonymous

Aurora13 said:
Yes! Finally I can use it!
Very very very nice job Samsonite!

PS. What happened to the name I thought you were gonna name it Aurora16?!? :D :) :wink:

Thanks, well the name is sooo good I decided to use it for a future skin that has higher quality... ;)

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    Excellent.
    One thing so far: The white font on the light gray background is hard to read on the TV. (E.G: Album information, My reciepies, My news)

tomtom21000

A

Anonymous

tomtom21000 said:
    Excellent.
    One thing so far: The white font on the light gray background is hard to read on the TV. (E.G: Album information, My reciepies, My news)

tomtom21000

Tip of the day, I have started to compile some backgrounds to use instead of the one distributed. Here is a couple of wallpapers I have tried. If you want to just replace the background.png located in Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\silicon\media and you will have a different look :)

If you find any really good backgrounds to use let me know :)

bg1.png

bg2.png

I have not created any of these two, found them on the web.

KlereBak

Portal Member
    June 20, 2004
    Samsonite,

I really like your skin, having one problem though. I'm using MediaPortal mainly on my tv in fullscreen mode. Because of the behaviour of tv-out of my graphics card i can't see the upper and lower part of the screen. Now i'm missing some of the extra's of your skin (and others to, except CrystalCenter, which i can pulldown with UI calibration). Is there a way to change things so that i can see eveything on my tv display. For your information i'm using an VIA Epia Mini ITX board with integrated VGA and TV-Out (CLE266).

I hope you understand what i mean?

A

Anonymous

KlereBak said:
    Samsonite,

I really like your skin, having one problem though. I'm using MediaPortal mainly on my tv in fullscreen mode. Because of the behaviour of tv-out of my graphics card i can't see the upper and lower part of the screen. Now i'm missing some of the extra's of your skin (and others to, except CrystalCenter, which i can pulldown with UI calibration). Is there a way to change things so that i can see eveything on my tv display. For your information i'm using an VIA Epia Mini ITX board with integrated VGA and TV-Out (CLE266).

I hope you understand what i mean?

Check if you have any utils that comes with the driver install. I also have a onboard graphic chip and I had to go into advanced settings for the screen and move the screen around then if fitted for me.

I hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom