Silly Delete Ep Question (1 Viewer)

Viscouse

Portal Member
July 10, 2010
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I'm sorry to post this, but after pulling various chunks of hair out I cannot seem to sort this.

All I'm trying to do is delete an episode via remote. I know I should be able to hit '0' on the remote or keyboard.
FAQ - mptvseries - Frequently Asked Questions. - MP-TVSeries: plug-in for organizing TV shows in MediaPortal - Google Project Hosting

I can use the keyboard fine by hitting '0'. It's the remote I'm having issues with. I don't really use anything else in MePo that needs deleting, so I haven't tested this on anything else.

Did I unbind a key somewhere to my Hauppauge 45-key remote in MePo Remote config? Can maybe someone tell me what it's supposed to be?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    To be honest I have no idea...it works out of the box with MCE remotes. You will have to check the MP configuration and bindings for that key.

AtTimesPerplexed

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 8, 2011
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    By "Hauppauge 45-key remote" I presume you mean the remote bundled with hauppauge cards, with a receiver that plugs into the that card.
    If so I can confirm that the "0" key does not work, instead you have to hit the "i" (menu) key and scroll down to "Actions" then "Delete".
    Changing the key binding to "Delete Item" also did not work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom