[no Bug] Simple Basic Skin and Rising skin : No item thumbnail in serie view (1 Viewer)

Smeulf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2010
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi,

Easy to reproduce :

Add a serie, using Titanium skin : The tumbnails are displayed for each item.

If you switch to the simple skin, then no thumbnails are displayed in the serie.

No errors in the logs.

Cheers.

chefkoch

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2004
    Dresden / Munich / Maastricht
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It's simply not included / added for default skin.

I also don't think it has to be. (my personal opinion)
    Default for MP2 does not mean it is enabled and recommended by default, it's more the fallback skin if somethings within another skin is not implemented / updated etc....

Even if I understand the issue, which has been raised here, I would set it to [No Bug].

Smeulf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2010
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi chefkoch,

You say
    it's more the fallback skin if somethings within another skin is not implemented / updated etc....

One more reason for me to include them for me :) As blue was the main skin for diags in MP1, for me "Default Basic" is still the reference in MP2 to ensure everything works.

But maybe I miss something and should focus on Titanium as the default for diags ? Just tell me guys ;)

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I've set this thread to "no bug", for same reason as chefkoch mentioned:

The "Default" skin in MP2 is the "mother" of all skins (unlike in MP1). It's not the intention of Default skin to have all features, but to define a solid base for all derived skins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom