SInce update to MP 1.3.0 no TV and videos anymore - Blank/Black screen and MP crashes

Discussion in 'Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server)' started by galliano, April 20, 2013.

1. galliano

galliano Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hi Guys, I updated from MP 1.2.3 to 1.3.0 and since the update the TV and the video watching are "gone". I can see the channels in the TV-Server config "test" without any problem, but when I launch MP and start the TV MP seems to cut the connecting to the screen and attempts to "reconnect" to the TV (the TV signal input display comes on), then the monitor turns black, MP crashes. Same behaviour when I want to watch an older TV recording or when I want to watch a video stored on the HDD. However, watching the TV recordings and of all videos works fine on VLC player. Does anybody have a clou what is the problem?

I attached to log file and hope some expert can trouble-shoot.

Hopefully I am not forced to go back to version 1.2.3 :(

Thanks in advance

Last edited: April 20, 2013

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!