Single Library view with multiple folders in separate Hard Drives (1 Viewer)

HTPC Videophile

August 20, 2023
Home Country
India India
Hi i have a collection of 9208(Still growing on a daily basis)) music videos(ripped in m2ts format from blu-rays) which are stored in 2 hard drives folders : (a) X:Blu-ray.Soundtracks and (b)Y:Blu-ray.Soundtracks .I desire to have all the the files in the two folders to be listed in as a single listing in Videos Library view with all the tracks under the name Blu-ray Soundtracks instead of two separate listings of the folders which i am currently getting. With Kodi and Jriver Media Center, i'm easily able to configure the library view to get a single listing of files from separate hard-disks and folders if they are of the same category and desired type. I'm new to Media Portal . Can any body kindly help me out with detailed steps ?

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I desire to have all the the files in the two folders to be listed in as a single listing in Videos Library view with all the tracks under the name Blu-ray Soundtracks instead of two separate listings of the folders which i am currently getting.
    I don't organise my media in the way that you do, so I don't know whether MediaPortal provides the capability that you want. All that I can suggest is that you read this page in the MP Wiki and experiment to see if it will merge the separate folders to give you a unified view of the media.

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom