Skin "Fidelity" 1.0 Ready for Download (11.4.2010) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

silberfunken

Portal Member
September 1, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
would you change the color of playing track in the music playlist?

What a wonderful Skin. I have only one thing that could be better. The Name of the Track in the Musicplaylist is not realy readable because the grey is to light. It would be very finde when you would change the color. Mayby into the wonderful blue that you have used in other parts of your skin.

SimondusMaximus

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    My MP client build is 99.9% perfect. All I need to make it absolutely 100% is an updated Fidelity release - it's my favourite skin by far!

So here's a big fat +1 for any news on an update.

Many thanks Harley!

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi all,

sorry for the delay, i have at the moment to much todo in real life / job. So not many free time at the moment.
    But the update version is in progress and will come shortly.

Greetings Harley :)

habj

Portal Member
    September 1, 2006
    Hi Harley (and everybudy else)

I have tried youre "Fidelity" skin but i can´t get MP to start. I am using MP RC4 and win 7. When i am trying to start MP i cames to the sektion " Initialize Window handler" or something like that (In swedish) i have had the similar error/problems in mp RC2.RC3 and RC4. I have tryed to delete the infoserviceplugin in mp pluginfoler and it didn´t work, I even had to reinstall my standard xface skin. This
    is very strange becaus Xface works like a charm. I now as i sad before tryed every RC release and its the same problem every time, it stops att the same plase ( Initialize Window handler) when starting the Fedelity skin. I got a message from win 7 that says it has encounterd a problem, cancel or find a solution. when i push either of the two options, MP closes down.

Du you have any idears, pleas help me i realy like your skin.

PS i have two lcd tv:s, and the grafik card is in "clone mode" and my grafik card is a ATI radeon 2900 hd xt and resulution set to 1024-768

best regards

Håkan

FCB38

Portal Member
    May 5, 2010
    Grenoble
    Home Country
    France France
    Re : Skin "Fidelity" 1.0 Ready for Download (11.4.2010)

Hello,

Very nice skin, I'm waiting for the update.
    To be perfect, I just hope that landscape thumbnails will not be cut (like in the 1.0 version).

Thank's a lot.

CodeMonkey

Portal Pro
    December 8, 2004
    North America
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Beautiful skin as always Harley. Saw a small issue on the weather screen. Note the lower left where the "scattered t-storms" text is outside the box.

Attachments

• Weather.jpg
      Weather.jpg
      118.3 KB

SimondusMaximus

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Harley,

Appreciate that you're busy with other things as you mentioned previously, but with the release of 1.1 final planned for this Friday 23rd, have you made any progress on the latest Fidelity updates?

Many thanks
    Si

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom