SKIN MOD: BlackMyst Mod 4x3 (2 Viewers)

Slyder0244

Portal Member
February 22, 2005
this is a mod of eLow's widescreen blackmyst beta skin that he made so now it will fit fullscreen displays plus some additional changes made by me

preview1.png

all original images done by eLow and a few modified by me to make up for some that were not already made

all xml code was from the mce skins but tweaked by me

preview2.png

if any images are missing it is because they were not included in eLow's beta and i did not attempt to make any from scratch as i wouldn't have done justice to his beautiful graphics

problems: the music overlay icons will not show in my weather, tv, or tetris, this cannot be fixed

also no topbar access in pic, program, or imdb info screens, this also cannot be fixed

i'm sure their are many more bugs i'll try to fix them if i can but if it involves the timeshifting, recording, conflicts, or pretty much anything else having to do with recording i probably won't be able to fix it as i cannot do those so i won't be able to see if they are fixed and i had a hard enough time fumbling thru trying to mod the screens i could see heh

http://www.qfile.de/dl/69893/blackmyst_mod_4x3.rar.html

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Slyder0244,

.. looks realy good :)

i will add it to the skinpage.

Greetings 8) Harley

Slyder0244

Portal Member
    February 22, 2005
    wow thanx harley it's been up for a few days now and not even one comment i was starting to think no one liked it but me :wink:

CodeMonkey

Portal Pro
    December 8, 2004
    North America
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Slyder0244 said:
    wow thanx harley it's been up for a few days now and not even one comment i was starting to think no one liked it but me :wink:

I just downloaded it tonight and am running it now. I like it. My only complaint is on the TV Guide screen. That flouresent green color that dominates the guide makes it difficult to read the show information. But otherwise it is very nice.

Slyder0244

Portal Member
    February 22, 2005
    i haven't spent much time in the tv guide screen codemonkey but i'll give it a look and see what i can do about making it easier to read thanx for the feedback

Slyder0244

Portal Member
    February 22, 2005
    many thanx silentyl i'm just glad that other people are enjoying this theme as much as i am

Khris

Portal Pro
    July 2, 2005
    Edmonton, AB
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    CodeMonkey said:
    I just downloaded it tonight and am running it now. I like it. My only complaint is on the TV Guide screen. That flouresent green color that dominates the guide makes it difficult to read the show information. But otherwise it is very nice.

I'd have to second this as well.....viewing the guide is somewhat difficult because of the color and the only real thing stopping me from using it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom