skin modification request (1 Viewer)

yastarabe

Portal Member
April 19, 2008
Home Country
Spain Spain
i think the contextual menu has a too big font, wich makes hard to read the text and bad visual effect... change font? increase horizontal size of menu? improve this on next release, pilehave, please.

Attachments

• 2009-04-15_055648.jpg
    2009-04-15_055648.jpg
    80.2 KB

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    i think the contextual menu has a too big font, wich makes hard to read the text and bad visual effect... change font? increase horizontal size of menu? improve this on next release, pilehave, please.

This is fixed in the next release coming before the end of this week (minor updates, som bugfixes).

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
    I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 MediaPortal 2 - 2.4 Release DE
    Good job, nice release as usual (y)
    Good job, nice release as usual (y)
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4 MediaPortal 2.4 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Just for your information: couldn't find the ns*.tmp file...
    Just for your information: couldn't find the ns*.tmp file...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Okay, thanks. That system could definitely be improved, but that's future stuff...
    Okay, thanks. That system could definitely be improved, but that's future stuff...
    I started looking around in the examples, and I found a lot of things with settings, but I don't actually know what is necessary...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom