**SKIN PREVIEW** a new skin called: Titan (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Are there plugin support for TVSeries, Moving Pictures and Online Videos in the first official release that comes with 1.3 beta?
    I hope it !!

I guess you'll have to look in your Christmas stocking to find out. :)
    Emph

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Are there plugin support for TVSeries, Moving Pictures and Online Videos in the first official release that comes with 1.3 beta?
    I hope it !!

Only skinfiles for Movingpictures and TVseries are (almost) ready now..

Remember that Titan is huge new project, that has been build from the ground so it takes tons of time to make it complete. After the release it's up to plugin developers and the comunity to give Titan more plugin support.
    Titan will have an incredible high quality, and the team wants a perfect base first. After that job is done, more features and plugin support will follow.

Thanks for your patient!

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
    June 17, 2011
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    found what i think is another bug, the default wide skin shows 12a, pg information but the titan skin doesnt show the information for the same movies.
    pg12ainfodefaultskin.png

pg12ainfotitanskin.png

hope this not been reported already.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    found what i think is another bug, the default wide skin shows 12a, pg information but the titan skin doesnt show the information for the same movies.

Could just be a decision on the part of the designers to not show this information. Doesn't make it a bug.

I guess it might be best to hold off with Titan bug reports until the beta is released (very soon!). Then we will have an entire forum section for reporting Titan bugs. Hopefully you won't need it much, but it'll be there for you.

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
    June 17, 2011
    Home Country
    Really ? Don't report potential bugs ? That if it Is a bug is the second related to the skin I found today and both been reported.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom