**SKIN PREVIEW** a new skin called: Titan (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    There is no official release of Titan (yet). :)
    So maybe it is best to wait until the official release is done and then report potential bugs in the forum which will be created for the Titan skin.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Really ? Don't report potential bugs ? That if it Is a bug is the second related to the skin I found today and both been reported.....

Perhaps I can explain a little more.

The team is currently testing a candidate for the beta. We won't change anything in this build unless it is a show-stopper than must be fixed before beta.

If we change even one skin file, we have to go through all of the testing again in order to make sure it hasn't caused a secondary issue.

So, reporting this now will not get it fixed in the beta.

All I am saying is that it might be best to wait for a short time and then everyone will have their hands on the beta, and a forum section to report issues with Titan.

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
    June 17, 2011
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Really ? Don't report potential bugs ? That if it Is a bug is the second related to the skin I found today and both been reported.....

Perhaps I can explain a little more.

The team is currently testing a candidate for the beta. We won't change anything in this build unless it is a show-stopper than must be fixed before beta.

If we change even one skin file, we have to go through all of the testing again in order to make sure it hasn't caused a secondary issue.

So, reporting this now will not get it fixed in the beta.

All I am saying is that it might be best to wait for a short time and then everyone will have their hands on the beta, and a forum section to report issues with Titan.

ok will hold fire until beta is official and i understand what your saying fully. Was not after it being fixed for beta release, was just trying to help in a way that i can as i cant code etc so bug reports is my way of supporting.

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Oh there will be lot's of it when people starts to do weird things in MP :)

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    That is an issue that I already reported in the internal forums, there is no U.png in the Media/Certifications folder.
    It's also missing R13 R15 R16 R18 M NA .png files as well.

mpadam

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi All,
    Just wanted to say - great work by the team on this it looks really nice. I was disappointed by the new default skin after Blue3 was removed, although Avalon made up for it... ...but this looks like exactly what MP needs, which is something that looks like a polished product "out of the box". Now, finally time to get that 16:9 projector....
    Cheers,
    MPA

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom