**SKIN PREVIEW** a new skin called: Titan (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    From the team that brought you Maya & Avalon comes a brand new skin called:

Titan

Based very lightly on Avalon but with an overwhelming amount of fanart we are proud to show you the first preview images.
    Next to the standard MediaPortal plugins this skin will only support the most common used third party plugins like MovingPictures, My TVseries, OnlineVideos, SubCentral etc. (a full list will follow)
    We decided to only offer a skin with a few extra plugins supported and to encourage the community to add all the wanted extra plugins.

The development of Titan has started besides Avalon last year. As we could use the codebase of Avalon, it took less time to code it. So we`re confident to release a first version of this new skin in a couple of weeks.

But, as always, there is no fixed date or roadmap for it. It depends on the spare time we have.
    Furthermore are MP core changes required to use the skin perfectly. The MP devs already know that and they will include it asap.

Highlights:

* fullscreen fanart
    * hotizontal, icon based BasicHome menu (fully configurable within our Editor)
    * various layout options
    * patch system to update the skin via MP GUI (thx StreamedMP Team!)

We hope you like Titan and keep an eye on this thread for more info...

Nico (ncoH): Coding, Management & Concept
    Joost (joostzilla): Design & Concept
    Dennis (Dlarge500): Coding & Testing
    Mark (elliotmc): Testing

Titan_Basichome2a_v2.jpgTitan_Basichome2b_v2.jpgView attachment 98509View attachment 98508Titan_Movies_filmstrip_v2.jpg
    Titan_Movies_thumbview_info_v2.jpgTitan_Movies_thumbview XL_v2.jpgTitan_Movies_Unwatched flag_thumbs_v2.jpgTitan_Music_listview_listletter_v2.jpgTitan_Music_Playlist_v2.jpg
    Titan_Music_Thumbview_v2.jpgTitan Movies_InfoPanel1_v2.jpgTitan Movies_InfoPanel2_v2.jpgTitan Movies_InfoPanel3_v2.jpgTitan_hiddenmenu_v2.jpg
    Titan_OnlineVideos_videolist_v2.jpgTitan_TVhome2_v2.jpgTitan_MiniGuide_large_v2.jpgTitan_TVsection_TVguide2_v2.jpgTitan_TVsection_recordings_v2.jpg
    Titan_TVOSD_v2.jpgTitan_TVseries_list_series_v2.jpgTitan_TVseries_list_episode_v2.jpgTitan_TVseries_wide banner_info_v2.jpgTitan_TVseries_wide banner_v2.jpg
    Titan_TVOSD_info_v2.jpg

Lightning303

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    lol, i thought i would never ever change my skin again, since avalon arrived. guess i was wrong ;) very nice work.

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: **SKIN PREVIEW** a new skin called: Titan

just ungrateful and insolent:rolleyes:

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: **SKIN PREVIEW** a new skin called: Titan

Very nice work! Tho I think I like the dark blue from Avalon a bit more than the light blue. =)

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    My first thought was "oh no... blue....", but after looking at the screenies, I'm confident that this will be yet another successful skin release. (Also confident that you'll finish it ;)).

illiloh

Portal Pro
    November 13, 2010
    Erlangen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I hope there is more Plugin skin support for this one
    But very nice work. I am changing from Avalon to Titan. :D

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread