Skin preview - Reflex - updated 18-06-12 (1 Viewer)

J

joostzilla

Looks great Mikkel. Clean and clear :)

blair_haynes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2007
    Gisborne
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi guys

Here is the result I get when I install the skin - this is with the option "Only Basic Home"

Any ideas?

View attachment 10 3900[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 21-13-10.png
      21-13-10.png
      420.7 KB

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Just installed the skin on a fresh MP and noticed that some of the backdrops and images in the "Media" folder has gone missing. I will have to build a new installer tonight.

Good thing it's just a preview ;)

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi guys

Here is the result I get when I install the skin - this is with the option "Only Basic Home"

Any ideas?

View attachment 10 3900[/ATTACH]

The process-plugin that manages the items on BasicHome is probably not configured. Can be done in MP Configuration. This is one of the areas I need to make more user-friendly, with a default config...

blair_haynes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2007
    Gisborne
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Just installed the skin on a fresh MP and noticed that many of the backdrops and images in the "Media" folder has gone missing. I will have to build a new installer tonight.

Good thing it's just a preview ;)

Ha ha, yes! But I have to say it is looking great. I do like the simplicity... Looks like still plenty to do

Nemulate

Portal Pro
    December 29, 2005
    IOW
    Home Country
    England England
    Hi just tried installing and getting lots of exception errors mentioning the tv plugin which I don't actually have installed, could this be the reason for the errors?

Could be that Latest Media Handler is configured to get Recorded TV. Please post some more info :)

Please see pic below, I tried disabling the latest media handler plugin but still the same.

screeneq.jpg

Syllab

February 13, 2012
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Fantastic skin. Not only it looks great, it is also very responsive. A FullHD skin in such a compact size (<30mb) is really a big surprise for me ;)
    Thanks pilehave!

JackTramiel

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 22, 2006
    Recklinghausen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Looks promising. How about changing the color of the aeon style home screen to blue, just like the other screens?

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi just tried installing and getting lots of exception errors mentioning the tv plugin which I don't actually have installed, could this be the reason for the errors?

Could be that Latest Media Handler is configured to get Recorded TV. Please post some more info :)

Please see pic below, I tried disabling the latest media handler plugin but still the same.

Hi!

Please update the plugin "Reflex BasicHome plugin.dll" with the attached version (unzip first). It should fix your problem! It goes in this folder:
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\process"

Attachments

• Reflex BasicHome plugin.zip
      74.4 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom